Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Is it possible to mute someone on forum like in game?

DianeDiane Member Posts: 364
I know in the game if I am tired of someone I can use the /mute option. Is there a way to block or ignore or mute one person like that on the forum? So that their comments don't put things on the front page for me and I never have to see their comments? For example, It gets tiring when someone new joins up and then goes rampaging off topic comments or just grave-digging for the fun of it. I don't know if it's possible but I would love to be able to just "mute" one person. I have looked through all my settings and options but I don't see a setting for it.

Comments

• DianeDiane Member Posts: 364
    Muneeb said:

There is no such setting available on the forums yet.
    All you can do is ignore that person's comment/posts , just avoid reading them if you see him posting.

That is kind of what I thought but I thought I should ask just in case. Thankyou for answering!
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,182
    Diane said:

Muneeb said:

There is no such setting available on the forums yet.
    All you can do is ignore that person's comment/posts , just avoid reading them if you see him posting.

That is kind of what I thought but I thought I should ask just in case. Thankyou for answering!
    No Problem :) and if you need more answers to your questions either in game or about forums feel free to ask them either on my wall or as a private message.