Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

A MAJOR Update is Needed... "VERY" "Soon"

p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
I understand you guys have other jobs now. Your 3rd dev has long since left, and things are busy. However, the list of "promised" updates coming "soon" is growing, not shrinking. I'm not upset, just concerned. This isn't a good trend, especially coming from somebody as procrastinatory (if that's what you could call it) as me.

Comments

• HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Yes. Maybe they could've just stuck with the old textures and wouldn't have to pay any money, and they could work on them updates.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,239
    Mikelaurence soon
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,452
    Hazmana said:

Yes. Maybe they could've just stuck with the old textures and wouldn't have to pay any money, and they could work on them updates.

It took more time to produce the old sprites than the new one. It's less time consuming to create new items now than it was back then. That's why they switched the graphics.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,601
    there's new things that keeps getting introduced every time. but none of them are in the game right now.
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 948
    edited December 2015
    I think mike mentioned something about a large update coming towards the end of the month/beginning of 2016, hence the new beta version that's coming out (?)
    ETA: emphasis on 'I think', because I'm really unsure about that info
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    The update will probably be here by the end of the month or next month.
    image.png
    1024 x 768 - 129K
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    @CloudxCloud, it's already come. You can loot X-Mas items and such. No holiday arctics yet!
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    It better not be more crappy rares. . . absolutely no-one on the forums wants that. (Unless you are fine with a thing that does nothing)
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I'm not really worried about any updates in my opinion, I love the game and it hasn't been boring in any way. Especially when there are always new worlds with people's creations in them and games too! And there's only two devoplers? Wow I didn't know that there was only two... I thought there was more. But this is my favorite game over many more popular games, mostly because it's a sand box game.
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,302

It better not be more crappy rares. . . absolutely no-one on the forums wants that. (Unless you are fine with a thing that does nothing)

If more decorative items were to be added, they should be interesting things like engines and collectors — easily craftable/commonly found in regular buildings.
    Clueboe said:

If more decorative items were to be added, they should be interesting things like engines and collectors — easily craftable/commonly found in regular buildings.
    I can agree on that, more machines for a game all about the Steampunk Genre.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034

there's new things that keeps getting introduced every time. but none of them are in the game right now.

That's my problem. We have an ever expanding list of things that are supposed to be in the game, or will be in the game, but that list doesn't get smaller. I'm not trying to be mean, but I've been waiting over a year for some specific stuff they promised.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,592
    I've been waiting for a lot of stuff they have promised too. Specifically the droids that they mentioned. I was really excited for them, but they never were implemented. But they have gotten some stuff in, like brain biomes, but the promised list is still too big.
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,574
    I agree. Deepworld is so dry right now! Plus theres nothing to make youtube vids on ;(
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268

I agree. Deepworld is so dry right now! Plus theres nothing to make youtube vids on ;(

Its super dry
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361

Its super dry
    You're super dry! D-:<
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidMember Posts: 716
    Soon it will be 1 year with no update.
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233
    This is why I quit for so long.
  • SushiSushi EUREKA!!!Member Posts: 75
    I'm sure mike is really trying to get the updates in asap.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Everyone completely forgot about buddy bots....
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    Oh yes! New stuff in january! Awesomo! I am sooo nosy about what it will be, maybe a little hint, Mike?
    @mikelaurence
    Sir_Athur said:

Oh yes! New stuff in january! Awesomo! I am sooo nosy about what it will be, maybe a little hint, Mike?
    @mikelaurence

You called?