Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New items?

HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
edited December 2015 in Feedback and Game Ideas
- Square Shaped Glass Block
- Stained Square Shaped Glass Block
- Different color blocks ( Sorry, I will use the Minecraft dyed wool as an example )
- Stair Blocks
- More house furnitures ( i.e. Drawers, dressers, coffee tables, maybe a 3 Block wide dinner table, etc )
- Disco Ball ( damn that'd be so cool, then I can properly make a dance floor! )
- Spot lights ( yes, I know we have those candles and lanterns, but if it were a dark room, I'd like a spot light that can be operated by a lever, to shoot anywhere )
- Records ( create original classical sounding records, and we can just select the record on the hot bar, and tap on the Phonograph then it'd play, when it is done, it'll return back to your inventory )
- Instruments ( i.e. Tuba, Euphonium, Trumpet etc )
- A world revival machine ( Bring back trees with leaves, dirt with slight grass texture at the top, if not we can just use the compost )
- Water Fountain ( How I would love a water fountain! I would like different variations in size! )
- A Gun Suppressor, so that in some places in your PvP purposed world, players aren't able to kill each other.

Other:
- Why don't the other guns make sounds now? This has been happening for a long time.
- Why doesn't the bath tub bubble up anymore when placing marble?
- Maybe some new sounds ( I.e. Closing doors, walking on wood floors )
- Please, make the aqua pack, Jet Engine, new items craft-able, it's been a long time now!
- Maybe we can name our own android and pets? ( Tapping on the android/pet and just like putting a message in the switch, we can name the android/pet )
- Spawnable fish ( via small spawner )
- Fishes be able to spawn in bodies of water, and not only in Ocean Biomes.
- Make the days and night more vibrant! Because I could barely tell when it becomes day/night in deepworld, other than noticing an increasing darkening of my screen.
I am sure the sun and moon would still exist, even if there was an apocalypse in the world.
- I would like the rules of this "You have to wait 60 minutes before you can loot this item" thing to change, because players do leave a bunch of crates, barrels un-looted.
- We need more player emotes, I would like to see the bouncing fish, and that dance from the Saturday Night fever.
- We need more player clothes and costumes. ( For instance, I would really like to see a Stormtrooper costume, or a Pink panther costume )
- Texture Packs and options ( Future deepworld, maybe? )
- Able to change the look of your UI ( EX: Hotbar, Menu, Profile/Avatar, etc --- I'd like a color blue/white UI :D )
- Be able to trade numerous items at one time

Rules:
Unwanted protected structures in your world, we need an option that when we tap on the players protectors, we can put a notice, and that notice will automatically send a message to that player, regarding the request and removal of it. Or, we can have an option to tap on that players protector, and remove the structure and the protector all together, and it all goes back into that players inventory,
Not the world owners'.
-- I would like the rules of this "You have to wait 60 minutes before you can loot this item" thing to change, because players do leave a bunch of crates, barrels un-looted.
-- An option to disable and enable turrets, exploders, etc.
-- An option to mute chat all together, players can't talk in that specific world or your own world.
-- Be able to review chat history in your world.
-- Ranks in guilds, or groups, ( EX: IamTheRealJuan 18381 posts - Member, Arbiter ---- Guild version: IamTheRealJuan - Rank 1 - Infantry )
-- Able to mute a player in your world, but they are still able to visit your world, but the other players in your world can't see whatever s/he is saying.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!?

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,636
    I really like a lot of these ideas! Most of all, the square glass blocks. I HATE the circular glass blocks, because they never fit into anything!
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    It would be cool if you could have large red chests in your world that would give loot! Just a thought
  • _sans__sans_ Burning in hellMember Posts: 69
    Know what we need mounts cuz ya and tyere cewlll
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    _sans_ said:

the terrain aren't even flat dude.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268

_sans_ said:

Flat it yourself :wink:
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606

_sans_ said:

clever
    very clever
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268

_sans_ said:

clever
    very clever
    There is always a solution for everything :blush:
  • EpixEddyEpixEddy Unicorn LandMember Posts: 196
    I preffer waiting an update that adds

CLEAAAAAAR PLAINED AND EMPTY wallpapers which is coloured in diffrent colour :D
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    /mute all
    CoolAsIce said:

/mute all

Audience clapping*
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    if you mean to mute everyone and not allow them to talk with eachother, there is a dev command /wmute (Worldname) but it wont work
    U mean player name?
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
    I think they should make Painted Wood Blocks, and Painted Wood Background. What they could be are just plain blocks in different colors, basic colors like red, blue, green, yellow, pink, white, black etc. Or even just the colors that there aren't a good block of that color. It would be great for doing pixel art and other building decorations.