Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Cat and Dog on the loose

maciekmaciek Member Posts: 28
edited December 2015 in Questions
Recently I found cat and dog crate. I placed them in the small room and after while
I decided to change the location. To my surprise animals pop out, but pretty soon sneak out
of the room trough the close doors. How I can collect them back. World has protectors of other players.
THX for info.
Post edited by maciek on

Comments

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    edited December 2015
    If they get to the other player's protecters they are gone.

EDIT: Dem dar typos.
  • maciekmaciek Member Posts: 28

If they get to the other player's protecters they are gone.

EDIT: Dem dar typos.

Hmm, too bad. But for a wile they were in my protected world and I could not get them, why?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    Sometimes they run around and they can climb. For an example: you place a stone block diagonally to the other and make it a 6x2 room, the animals will be able to go through the blocks from what I know.
    No can do, my world is very high. Any way thx for telling me.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Pets are your responsibility, just like every other item.

There's no instant way to recall pets besides building them a path. Cats and dogs are also able to jump through a wall if there is a diagonal opening.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    Please remove the topic as general :smile:

How?
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    maciek said:

How?
    You can edit your thread's catagory by tapping the gear icon on the thread, and tap the catagories to change them.
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonMember Posts: 637
    I feel your pain.. My very first pet John Wesley he was a cat and the world was set on private..
  • AssaulterAssaulter Member Posts: 34
    maciek said:

Recently I found cat and dog crate. I placed them in the small room and after while
    I decided to change the location. To my surprise animals pop out, but pretty soon sneak out
    of the room trough the close doors. How I can collect them back. World has protectors of other players.
    THX for info.

insane hops.