Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Portable teleporter keeps log me off..(solved)

JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
edited December 2015 in Bugs
So i upgrated my ipad to ios 9.2 ( o god why, its horrible on ipad 2) and now i want to use portable teleporter and its keeps log me off.
Anyone else have this problem?
Post edited by JakeTheTom on

Comments

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    This is interesting. However, like most things, I can't use porto-teles on PC, so I couldn't even help you test this on other devices.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    Are you sure it only happens when you use portable teleporters?
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Lol okay you know how to use them, swipe up where ya click to see the map. And then use the portable teleporter. Only way to use them.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268

Lol okay you know how to use them, swipe up where ya click to see the map. And then use the portable teleporter. Only way to use them.

He is talking about lag not how to use them further more when you tap the portable tele it will show a map automatically.
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    edited December 2015
    Yup im pretty sure i know how to use them.
    Its only happening with the portable tele, and with my ipad 2 with this new crap ios 9.2 on my iphone ios 7.1.1 i can use the portable tele with no problem but when i try to use it on ipad 2 then then its looks like the map gona showup (the quick bars are hone and stuff like normaly) but instead its just log me off. And not just once, every singe time when i wana use it.

Edit:
    Well looks like i just solve the problem with a reboot, and random old apps just popup too,
    Conlusion?
    Try everything first to solve the problem before you make a post of it , and never update a jailbroken device becuse stuffs gona happen :)

Sorry for the post.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Oh, I'm glad you fixed you problem! And if you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask lol.
    I not really have questions i play dw like more then 2 years ,so most of the things can be know i know, but if something new popup and i dont understand it i gona ask, thx :)

But maybe a question: why the heck is no mob circuit engineering pack in the crown store? XD like 10 small spawner,switches,trap doors,touchplates and mechanic signs in one pack that would be cool
  • AssaulterAssaulter Member Posts: 34
    Just stop updating ur iPad. Problem Solved
    Yeh i not really want to update it, but the ipad was jailbroken and crash pretty bad, i cant restore it or fix it. The only solution was to update to the latest.
    And i give 1 lol point to your comment xD

No more comments here pls, let this post die. Thx :)