Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Umm

NexeusNexeus Hope LegionMember Posts: 327
DeepWorldgame.com is completly gone...@mikelaurence whats going on?! it was hard for me even get to the forums.

Comments

• Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    What are you smoking? It was only down when the game was down for maintenance bro....
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
  • NexeusNexeus Hope LegionMember Posts: 327
    edited December 2015
    Yeah...its not loading for me im getting a white page, for that specific site...so idk. guess its just me.
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    I got the same as nexeus last night, the forum was not loading in like its not existing and the game cant find the server.
    Strange.
    Yeah the only time that happened to me was when deepworld was down. Did you try going to the wiki through the forums? Maybe that will work?
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268

Yeah the only time that happened to me was when deepworld was down. Did you try going to the wiki through the forums? Maybe that will work?

If it happened when deepworld was down no matter how hard you try entering it will not work cause its the same server you want to enter.
    @NewGeneration misunderstanding tends to block understanding of advice. I did not mean as that to be saying that would work when deepworld WAS down. I meant as in if they could not get in with a link or tab they have had before. Sometimes it won't work. So I suggested if it was still not working for them, they'd try the wiki link from the forums. I apologize for any misunderstanding and/or conflicts that may have came up from this.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    @Wonder_melon_
    Oh all cleared up :smile:
  • NexeusNexeus Hope LegionMember Posts: 327
    I had a virus on my computer, thats what blocked it all fixed now :neutral:
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    Nexeus said:

I had a virus on my computer, thats what blocked it all fixed now :neutral:

Not good. Make sure you're downloading from trusted sites, etc. Basic internet stuff. :)