Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Is there like a record for the fastest someone ever got to the max level?

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
I wanted to know if there's someone who was like the fastest at getting the max level. If anyone knows the shortest amount of time it took, thatd be cool to know.

Comments

• Choco_ChunkChoco_Chunk UnknownMember Posts: 7
    Yea. Here is the website link to it... http://www.deepworldgame.com/players
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Yeah, from what little I've done, I got pretty high. Not the best, but when we switched over, one of the higher ranked players...

However, I just don't play 24/7 like I used to...
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    p1nkbr0 said:

Yeah, from what little I've done, I got pretty high. Not the best, but when we switched over, one of the higher ranked players...

However, I just don't play 24/7 like I used to...

>Absolutely nothing to do with drugs

Heh, but anyway, yeah, the Lvl system is pretty new and old players got "Insta-Levels" hense @Sirentist getting Lvl 80 in "0 Seconds".
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I don't know if you guys are just messing with me or... But okay... This helped with nothing..,.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    In answer to the original question, the fastest person to actually level from 1-78 that I know of is Brucey25. He took about 6 weeks. Unfortunately he no longer plays. Was anyone else out there faster?
    AMWhy said:

In answer to the original question, the fastest person to actually level from 1-78 that I know of is Brucey25. He took about 6 weeks. Unfortunately he no longer plays. Was anyone else out there faster?

Geesh but he played awhile back right. Did the sky count as an unexplored area? But damn six weeks... Either he was really good or had no life.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453

AMWhy said:

Geesh but he played awhile back right. Did the sky count as an unexplored area? But damn six weeks... Either he was really good or had no life.
    Before the major XP update, skill points were gained by completing the achievements we still have now. The highest level was pretty low I believe, it was equal to the total amount of achievements at the time. So when the level system was overhauled, everyone's stats were converted into do, hence why people were able to get lv80 in "0 seconds".
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,794
    For some time after the conversion to XP, it was possible to skyrocket through the levels by using brain farms. You could get xp from brains killed by exploders. Once that was nerfed, it was still possible to just sit there all day killing brains with guns. In fact, that's why the vengeful brain nerf was implemented, to make it more difficult to use brain farms to get xp. During that time, it was possible to level up incredibly fast. So it's kind of hard to say who went from level 1 to level 78 the fastest. Do you mean the fastest ever? If so, then yeah, people who had already progressed pretty far in the game at the time of the conversion did it the fastest. Do you mean during the time before the brain farming nerfs? During the time since the nerfs?
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182

AMWhy said:

He started on 12th June this year. He only played for 3-4 months as he had done everything already!
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,584

I don't know if you guys are just messing with me or... But okay... This helped with nothing..,.

Lol... we are not messing with you...
    AMWhy said:

AMWhy said:

He started on 12th June this year. He only played for 3-4 months as he had done everything already!
    Wow...
  • AssaulterAssaulter Member Posts: 34
    AMWhy said:

AMWhy said:

Yea.... Probs just sat in MESSy and had a auto clicker. Or- played 24/7 (Includes in the shower)
    Assaulter said:

AMWhy said:

AMWhy said:

Yea.... Probs just sat in MESSy and had a auto clicker. Or- played 24/7 (Includes in the shower)
    Nope, he was an active player and did most of it through mining and dungeons. He spent a lot of cash on private worlds, but also did a fair chunk of building.

Actually, one of the reasons that levelling is faster than it used to be is order of the moon. The extra xp makes a big difference.