Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Well this sucks

JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,008
So I just decided I'd buy 550 crowns just too try out the mass spawner, so once I got it I placed it down, turns out you can only move it not pick it up which I find pretty dissapointing considering it is now sitting in a private world I dont even go too much. It says this feature is coming soon, so how long is soon and how long until I can get my item back?

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Before anyone else says this, it was your fault for not being wary enough.

Expect it " soon ", maybe @lisa can help you out, and or email [email protected]
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,008

Before anyone else says this, it was your fault for not being wary enough.

Expect it " soon ", maybe @lisa can help you out, and or email [email protected]

How is me paying real life money for something that cant be moved around not make me warry enough? Considering I spent money on this the least I should be able to do is move it too another world /:
    Guess I will just wait for the feature too come eventually because this sucks.
    There should be a note or confirmation, something that tells you this, but there isn't. If it were me and I bought something with my money i'd be cautious with it, place it in a world i'll actually use, ask around if I can pick it back up, etc. That's me.

Don't need to debate with me, just trying to help and give insight.
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,584

There should be a note or confirmation, something that tells you this, but there isn't. If it were me and I bought something with my money i'd be cautious with it, place it in a world i'll actually use, ask around if I can pick it back up, etc. That's me.

I think he was assuming that he would be able to move it. He probably doesnt worry about not being able to move anything every time he places something like you do. Id probably make the same mistake as him.

I think he was assuming that he would be able to move it. He probably doesnt worry about not being able to move anything every time he places something like you do. Id probably make the same mistake as him.
    Yes yes fine, people would make this mistake. I assumed people who would've bought a mass spawner would've thought to put it in a world they use, or been cautious. Yes I would be careful with every 550 crown item I had.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Speaking of, I should buy a onyx mass spawner lol.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    Haven't we already stated numerous times that this is something you're not able to move to and fro? So, months after this has been stated, we are just finding this out? This is why the forums are helpful. At least for me it is. :smiley:
  • AssaulterAssaulter Member Posts: 34
    Support bytebin. And buy another 550 Crowns!
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,128
    It's not in the discription of the item that it can't be picked back up. It's like buying the construction claw and using an iPad, iPhone or iPod and it doesn't allow you to,place bombs further away like the discription says it does. That's was a huge waste of money in my opinion.