Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Who is Hexa?

dragonkiller177dragonkiller177 Member Posts: 419
Okay,so I'm in a world right like always and like always I hear this guy say Hexa is a noon or something and then he says her password,okay so I never tried it but I became so often and more people said it so I didn't, I'm very bad I know,but some one should tell her to change her password, or if she quit why does everyone know her account password?

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077

Okay,so I'm in a world right like always and like always I hear this guy say Hexa is a noon or something and then he says her password,okay so I never tried it but I became so often and more people said it so I didn't, I'm very bad I know,but some one should tell her to change her password, or if she quit why does everyone know her account password?

Um. from what I can understand of that post, just leave it be. More than likely, it probably wouldn't work, and even if it did, its then probably an abandoned account.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    First of all kindly remove this topic as general :smile: Secondly Hexa is just trying to gather attention. If you feel that he is too annoying for you to continue with your deepworld gameplay just do /mute *player*
  • dragonkiller177dragonkiller177 Member Posts: 419
    No but it isn't it breaking deepworld rules to give out someones password?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    edited December 2015

No but it isn't it breaking deepworld rules to give out someones password?

Yes. It's against policy to give away account information and could result in a perma-ban by the person giving away, or claiming to give away private account info. Please send an email to [email protected] with any details including local time, world, players involved and screenshots (if applicable).

This is a very serious issue, and could easily result in identify theft... which is another, even more serious issue. Please report this as soon as you can.
  • dragonkiller177dragonkiller177 Member Posts: 419
    I Will do that next time,because I just wanted to make sure that it was breaking the rules,because I didn't just want to email them For something that wasn't breaking the rules or for account help it would basically be spam
    And I didn't want to do that but thanks @p1nkbr0
  • SimonChurchSimonChurch Member Posts: 74
    A friend of mine gave Hexa's (now _hexa_) password. He and another DW player are currently sharing it.
  • SimonChurchSimonChurch Member Posts: 74
    The password changed and the account was given to the player wild-night808 from xFR3AK_FuS1oNx if that information helps.