The winter is approaching in the northern hemisphere, so preparation is needed immediately! The question is, how do you look fashionable while showing off your favorite game? With the panda hat, of course!
The winter panda hat is very inexpensive to make. I will briefly give directions on how too make it with any hat (and not ruin it!) if it appeals to you:
1. Get a hat, two black pom poms about three cm diameter, four ~2.5 cm magnets, and a piece of fabric any color
2. Make a rectangular strip of fabric about 15 x 5 cm. Glue down a magnet in two adjacent corners on the long side
3. Fold the fabric over onto itself so that the magnets are covered, and glue it so you have a strip
4. Get the other magnets and find the sides that don't attract to each magnet. Glue pom poms onto each of those sides. You may want to cover the magnets with fabric first, but it's not necessary
5. Put the strip on the inside of the hat, and put the ears on the outside so that the magnets attract through the hat. Yay! You're done!
P.S. If you love the winter style, you should check out the year-round style I originally made at http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/18726/the-panda-hat#latest