Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Revive North Market!

zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidPosts: 716Member
North Market is an official world like Times Square, premium also so that more professional players enter mostly. But it is inactive! No players on! I feel like it was the only place for professional trading, it's hard to get a good deal with a good player. We should revive the market of the North!

Comments

• Zante107Zante107 Posts: 119Member

North Market is an official world like Times Square, premium also so that more professional players enter mostly. But it is inactive! No players on! I feel like it was the only place for professional trading, it's hard to get a good deal with a good player. We should revive the market of the North!

Ikr, Times Square is becoming soooooo laggy from all the players.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    There is not "professional trading. " That implies you're being paid, or sponsored to trade in real money. There's "formal" trading, but even that is ridiculous because trading on this game is more like and infinite number of monkeys throwing an infinite number of keyboards hoping that only the "o" and "num5" keys will stick to the wall.

However, simply because you can actually get something done in Times Square, I like it. Conversely, I like the quiet of North Market.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,109Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    I like grand bazaar. Probably because I actually have a protector somewhere among the chaos, but still. Its quite a nice world
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsPosts: 521Member, Arbiter
    I grew up in Grand Bazaar. Love that place. I still have my original build there... I'm surprised that no one has made a Ruby Market or a Crow Market.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    Millicent said:

I grew up in Grand Bazaar. Love that place. I still have my original build there... I'm surprised that no one has made a Ruby Market or a Crow Market.

Sapphire would be preferable.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosts: 879Member
    I liked North Market, the only markets I go to are Times Square and Yorkshire Market. Yorkshire because I have land at spawn and yeah. :neutral:
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidPosts: 716Member
    vmh20 said:

I liked North Market, the only markets I go to are Times Square and Yorkshire Market. Yorkshire because I have land at spawn and yeah. :neutral:

North was really fun and not a lot of Newbies were there.
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Posts: 237Member
    North was a spot where one could trade with people that knew about prices and where you could always trade high value items in no time.
    Sadly some changes in game mechanics, caused the unintentional death of north market. Im all for a revival though.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaPosts: 518Member
    I would like it to revive tho I found it was good because there was a lot of good p,ayers and when u wanted something rare u would of have it!
  • CraftworkCraftwork Somewhere where I'm diving in a ocean of jelly while being chased by gummy bearsPosts: 37Member
    I totally agree. I was always hoping someone would bring this up. Maybe we can all work together and peice together North Market again!
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedPosts: 705Member
    Im still negative to the markets and don't trade very often, so I wouldn't know very well