Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Lost account, lost items, new person registered, guild lost. I may quit, Help.

zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidMember Posts: 716
edited January 2016 in General
See the title? ALL MY ITEMS AND RARES ARE GONE! EVERYONE I PAID FOR GONE! MY WORLD LOOTED AND ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO I TRUSTED WITH MY LIFE COULD BUILD. ONLY MY FAMILY KNOWS MY PASSWORD. I HAVENT PLAYED SINCE THE MORNING AND IN THE MORNING I WAS FINE! PLEASE REFUND ME EVERYTHING I LOST I LOST MY GUILD WHO. :(

Comments

• zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidMember Posts: 716
    VISIT WHO CAPITAL OR WHO ARCTIC TO SEE MY LOSS.
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,692
    Email [email protected] You really don't need 2 threads.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Email deepworld and calm down.
    There has to be a perfectly good reason for this. Email deepworld eith as much details as possinle about the incident, and hang on.
  • EpixEddyEpixEddy Unicorn LandMember Posts: 196
    If you quit i will prepeare a party and wait gor u to come back :blush:

Note:not sarcastic
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    Nooo! Don't go!

It sucks that you lost everything man. Calm down. It'll be fine. Just email [email protected] as stated above, and I'm sure they can help. It sucks when someone that you thought you could trust so much does this to you. It's pretty heartbreaking to see the level of trust that you had with them broken. Believe me, I know the feels.
    William2 said:

Nooo! Don't go!

It sucks that you lost everything man. Calm down. It'll be fine. Just email [email protected] as stated above, and I'm sure they can help. It sucks when someone that you thought you could trust so much does this to you. It's pretty heartbreaking to see the level of trust that you had with them broken. Believe me, I know the feels.

First of all I just did two seconds ago, secondly I don't know the guy who hacked me. Also, I lost hundreds of dollars and tons of rares AND MY GUILD. And over 200 hours of work.
    (Hits speedbump and flies out of car) I still do have my sense of humor.
  • SharkonSharkon Member Posts: 65
    I got hacked 2 times one time my password changed another time I lost most of my rich password! I wanted to quit and I did for 4.3 months I came back and played again and I was poor so I know how to make you go back up if you want me to ill make a Fourm a tutorial how to get rich or more wealthy
    Sharkon said:

I got hacked 2 times one time my password changed another time I lost most of my rich password! I wanted to quit and I did for 4.3 months I came back and played again and I was poor so I know how to make you go back up if you want me to ill make a Fourm a tutorial how to get rich or more wealthy

well I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD @SHARKON CUZ SOMEONE ELSE IS REGISTERED IN MY ACCOUNT! SO [email protected] DUDE (who is being hunted down)
    Make new account I'll make a tutorial you can have a mrk3 gun in a few hourhs :smile:
    I need to wait for the servers to go up
    Sharkon said:

Okay I'll be in my new account coofoodoo
  • CronicCronic Trip Switch, With my Anonymous BrothersMember Posts: 29
    I'm so sry to hear this!
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233

Sharkon said:

well I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD @SHARKON CUZ SOMEONE ELSE IS REGISTERED IN MY ACCOUNT! SO [email protected] DUDE (who is being hunted down)
    Hold up. You've been playing for 4.3 months unregistered?

lol steve

Sharkon said:

Sharkon said:

K my account name is sharkon
    Steve777 said:

Sharkon said:

Ummm... Yeah?
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361

Steve777 said:

Sharkon said:

Ummm... Yeah?
    Who plays unregistered...