Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fourm account points

SharkonSharkon Posts: 65Member
Let's get to the point, what do they do, how do you use them, and also can you use them!

Comments

• William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    Nope! They do absolutely... - Starwars soundtrack plays and dies out- NOTHING!!!!

I believe every like and every agree you get is +1 point. If you get 2,000 you can become a forums arbiter. If you have 1,000 with no Off-Topics, Spams, or Abuses, then you can also become an arbiter.
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidPosts: 716Member
    Chari said:

William2 said:

Nope! They do absolutely... - Starwars soundtrack plays and dies out- NOTHING!!!!

I believe every like and every agree you get is +1 point. If you get 2,000 you can become a forums arbiter. If you have 1,000 with no Off-Topics, Spams, or Abuses, then you can also become an arbiter.

What's an arbiter?
    a modertor sorta, they can off topic, spam or whatever on your comment.
  • SharkonSharkon Posts: 65Member
    Chari said:

William2 said:

What's an arbiter?
    It's a person who settles a dispute or has ultimate authority in a matter.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    Arbiters have super awesome powers and can ban everyone from the forums and secretly talk to Mike to plot the rise of Deepworld and the destruction of any other MMO's like it.

No, I'm only kidding. Arbiters can basically Off-Topic, Abuse, or Spam anybody's post if they feel the need. They can flag the posts as well, for the devs and admin to see.
  • SharkonSharkon Posts: 65Member
    k
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Posts: 2,195Member, Arbiter
    Everywhen said:

Going to jump in here.
    Arbiters just use the forums like normal users. The main difference is if we see something that violates the forum's terms of service, we just flag it as breaking the rules.
    (Things like swear words, calling people out, spambots and other spam, you get the idea...)
    It's mainly just to help the actual Bytebin staff out because the forums can get really busy.

Apart from that, nothing different at all.

Stop lying :/ we can ban people too!
    Kidding.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    Regular users can "flag" threads too by notifying Lisa. I asked her what I could do to help and that's what she told me :3 We just don't get a fancy button