Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

What Do You Think DeepWorld Should Add Next??

bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 293
Which one of you want new stuff? New biomes, guns, building blocks, any of that. I love DeepWorld, and the stuff they already have now would be more than enough to keep me entertained for oh, so long. But do you guys have any suggestions, ideas, or even thoughts to share of what DeepWorld could add? It might be interesting to see. And who knows, they might even add it one day.

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited January 2016
    I had a idea of a rare item that was a giant diamond... It would be the same size as a giant pumpkin (2X2) and it would kinda have a terraria look of a diamond to it. (Kinda like a cartoon diamond... White,shiny... Ya know) and it would be laying on it's side because the bottom is pointed. I wish I had some kind of art to post with this, but I hope you know what I mean.

Edited to add: Maybe it could be found like crystals but only in artic worlds or something...
  • AwesomeOrangAwesomeOrang Member Posts: 16
    MORE WEAPONS!!!
  • Zante107Zante107 Member Posts: 119
    Improved trading system to reduce the scamming complains
  • Master117893Master117893 Member Posts: 8
    Add MK 4s that do 3 hearts of damage per hit
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Better reporting system....
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Feel building blocks are overdue, there have been plenty of additions for customization, world items, rares, items that aren't building blocks.

Would like some more wooden blocks, or mono-chromatic blocks made with clay.
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    p1nkbr0 said:

Better reporting system....

Amen.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    edited January 2016
    More BUILDING BLOCKS!!! I want square glass windows, and 2 block wide signs, and more metal blocks and backdrops, and foreground scaffolding that is in front of backround blocks, and wooden scaffolding, and, you get the point.
  • tzertzer Member Posts: 180
    The ability to break down crys medium to 3 small also a portal gun and a space biome
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    I agree with more building blocks, but also more furniture. Not flash stuff, something craftable. Wrought-iron chairs and table, stone chairs and table... even a darker wood table to match the wooden chairs.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I wish stuff that's in the game did things ya know... And you loot them... ... ........... ...........
  • 7rus7y7rus7y All the way from hog warts!Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2016
    I want the rapier to do damage in PvP, more levels, and more achievments.
  • strkillerstrkiller Member Posts: 99
    I want deepworld to add Katanas and they should be used on PvP and PvE.

I want a blue energy cannon mk 3 xD idk why... But it would be cooler than the yellow energy cannon...

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I also had this idea of sapphire, ruby, and onyx thrones to be awarded to people in competition worlds like the brass throne. (And that giant diamond...) Cool, Right?
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 293
    These are all great idea's! I was thinking we could have stone stairs, ya know like in MineCraft, you can use upside down stairs and downside up stairs to decorate you windows, oh and stone slaps, that'd be awesome!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    I would love something that would act as a dummy player and keep an area of a world always active. Self protecting so you can only place one in an area to prevent mobs over spawning
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    Everywhen said:

I would love something that would act as a dummy player and keep an area of a world always active. Self protecting so you can only place one in an area to prevent mobs over spawning

Everywhen said:

I posted a thread on something like this a while ago. I really wish we could have something like this.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    I would like a health bar and damage output shown. Maybe an acquired skill via perception at a high level.

More building blocks too, especially monochromatic blocks and more decorations that are not "rares".
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 877
    Lyven said:

I would like a health bar and damage output shown. Maybe an acquired skill via perception at a high level.

More building blocks too, especially monochromatic blocks and more decorations that are not "rares".

A healthbar would look weird i dont think it is necessary to see other player healthh in timesquares you would see tons of health bar all over your screen
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440

Which one of you want new stuff? New biomes, guns, building blocks, any of that. I love DeepWorld, and the stuff they already have now would be more than enough to keep me entertained for oh, so long. But do you guys have any suggestions, ideas, or even thoughts to share of what DeepWorld could add? It might be interesting to see. And who knows, they might even add it one day.

The only thing I want in Deepworld to add next is the multiple trade system. If that is implemenetd, Deepworld will be in a safe place...
  • MrWreckHDMrWreckHD AltinovaMember Posts: 162
    Robot Penguins.
  • strkillerstrkiller Member Posts: 99
    @chari sounds good... But really i want that thunderbolt cannon...
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 293
    MrWreckHD said:

Robot Penguins.

Best idea of 2016.
    Electrox said:

Lyven said:

A healthbar would look weird i dont think it is necessary to see other player healthh in timesquares you would see tons of health bar all over your screen
    Maybe their health bar will appear for 5 seconds when they get hurt?
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    I have big plans for that confetti launcher!
    ;)
  • TheYggdrasilTheYggdrasil Member Posts: 22
    Training dummies....maybe a Laser Cannon
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    What if they had like confetti launchers that used a switch for them!