Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Gun Color

ZelsZels Just chilling, in Cedar Rapids.Member Posts: 129
I was browsing the forums and I saw that someone thought a new color for the energy cannon would be cool. I think that there should be a coloring system which changed the color of bullets or whatever you shoot. I'll admit I'm kind of tired of the old yellow energy. But, I feel like it'd be pretty cool. If you have any other ideas comment them below.

Comments

• ZelsZels Just chilling, in Cedar Rapids.Member Posts: 129
    7rus7y said:

The blue energy cannon idea? You should be able to rank up your gun and unlock colors to your guns!

Great idea!

• FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    7rus7y said:

The blue energy cannon idea? You should be able to rank up your gun and unlock colors to your guns!

I don't like that idea. You should be able to loot kits, that add new colours to your guns/cannons, instead.
    edited January 2016
    Fallers said:

7rus7y said:

I don't like that idea. You should be able to loot kits, that add new colours to your guns/cannons, instead.
    I kind of like what 7rus7y said, you could level them up by killing mobs. But yes, also a great idea.

• 7rus7y7rus7y All the way from hog warts!Member Posts: 24
    Fallers said:

7rus7y said:

Ugh, bulbs rule the chests. I can never find anything good anymore.
    Zels said:

Fallers said:

7rus7y said:

I kind of like what 7rus7y said, you could level them up by killing mobs. But yes, also a great idea.

I prefer this, more. I don't want to have to grind all day, killing innocent creatures for the simple reason to acquire a extra colour, for your gun.
    Or perhaps, you need to find specific ingredients, to add extra colours for your guns.
    Fallers said:

Zels said:

Fallers said:

7rus7y said:

I prefer this, more. I don't want to have to grind all day, killing innocent creatures for the simple reason to acquire a extra colour, for your gun.
    I prefer it more as well, but yes, I hope this becomes a in-game feature.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    You don't wanna grind mobs all day but perfectly fine raiding all day. Logic.

You don't wanna grind mobs all day but perfectly fine raiding all day. Logic.

My luck is 11, so I don't care.
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    7rus7y said:

Fallers said:

7rus7y said:

Ugh, bulbs rule the chests. I can never find anything good anymore.
    Your profile picture matches what you said lol

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    What about people who are lazy like me and want to buy a pink laser gun with real money?
    p1nkbr0 said:

What about people who are lazy like me and want to buy a pink laser gun with real money?

Maybe there would be a kit that they could sell in the crown shop? Kind of like the upgrade kits.

Zels said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Maybe there would be a kit that they could sell in the crown shop? Kind of like the upgrade kits.

Fine by me. I like wastin-- donating some of my money to developers in need. :)
  • thatotherguyyouknowthatotherguyyouknow -Location less-Member Posts: 5
    @Zels what about every time you get 2k XP from killing mobs; Brain,terrapus, you can get a new color for your weapon. (And you can switch the colors once you get more than 1)

@Zels what about every time you get 2k XP from killing mobs; Brain,terrapus, you can get a new color for your weapon. (And you can switch the colors once you get more than 1)

Maybe, but I prefer the loot or putting a kit in the crown shop.
    edited January 2016

Perhaps killing a certain amount of specific enemies, maybe like acid terrapi or acid-shielded small brains or acid automata will progress you to unlocking the green color. Likewise revenants will unlock the purple and so on. But after a TON of farming. Like a TON. Then attatch an achievement to that to show everybody you're simply the best at murdering evil ghosts back to death again.
    edited January 2016
    p1nkbr0 said:

Perhaps killing a certain amount of specific enemies, maybe like acid terrapi or acid-shielded small brains or acid automata will progress you to unlocking the green color. Likewise revenants will unlock the purple and so on. But after a TON of farming. Like a TON. Then attatch an achievement to that to show everybody you're simply the best at murdering evil ghosts back to death again.
    There's many great ideas on this thread, I like your idea. Looting or buying the kit may be too easy-going.

• strkillerstrkiller Member Posts: 99
    @Zels thanks for promoting my idea. Of the blue energy cannon :)
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,584
    Fallers said:

Zels said:

Fallers said:

7rus7y said:

You should be killing enemies anyway just by playing normally... It doesn't have to be a grind
  • strkillerstrkiller Member Posts: 99
    edited January 2016
    Btw i think that the color of the gun might change using crystals :examples:
    -BLUE CRYSTAL :blue energy cannon.
    -RED CRYSTAL: red energy cannon.
    -Orange crystal: Orange energy cannon
    Well i think it is better this way...
    ----//----//----//---//----//----//----//----//----//----//----//---//---//---//---//---//
    Btw the color of the blue energy cannon might be as the blue shown in my profile pic e.e
    Post edited by strkiller on