Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Noticeable Accessorizes

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
edited January 2016 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Since, accessorizes mean:
"a subordinate or supplementary part, object, or the like, used mainly for convenience, attractiveness, safety, etc., as a spotlight on an automobile or a lens cover on a camera."

And, can also mean:
"an article or set of articles of dress, as gloves, earrings, or a scarf, that adds completeness, convenience, attractiveness, etc., to one's basic outfit."

Shouldn't accessorizes be shown on your character's outfit, or something? Like...mining gloves being worn on your character's hands, or your compressor being safely attached your steampack?

I don't think accessorizes should automatically, and permanently be shown on your character. So, I thought there should probably be a option to don't show certain accessorize (or accessorizes) on your character.
Post edited by Fallers on

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I see what you mean and agree 100%.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    Shadow711 said:

I see what you mean and agree 100%.

Then how about you press the agree button, under my idea?
  • ZelsZels Just chilling, in Cedar Rapids.Member Posts: 129
    I totally agree.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited January 2016
    I PRES THE AGREE BUTTON WITH MY FINGER. I just...forgot...to do it... :neutral:

I ment press..
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Hahahaha. I think only some of them should be visible though? Otherwise you'd need twelve arms or something hahaha
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    Yeah, we don't need a large metal crane coming out of anyone with a construction claw.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    edited January 2016
    PIPTR0 said:

Yeah, we don't need a large metal crane coming out of anyone with a construction claw.

Everywhen said:

Hahahaha. I think only some of them should be visible though? Otherwise you'd need twelve arms or something hahaha

You can choose if you want to show a accessory, or not to. ._.
    did you even read the entire idea?