Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Onyx rarity

I feel like onyx in todays deepworld is too rare, and all the users who play a lot or have been there forever have taken it all. I feel like it should be a little less challenging to find.

Comments

• AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    If it were any less challenging to find it wouldn't be the rarest ore in the game, and for some people it appears to not be challenging to find at all.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Yet here I am, still have only ever found one. Traded for another 2. Crafted the wrong thing. Now I'm back to one.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    I have no onyx. It's been 3 years.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    edited January 2016
    Pfff, onyx who needs it? I've been playing for two years and I haven't found a single one...

Well, I haven't exactly been looking for one, so I have no valuable input on this conversation.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    I don't mean to brag, but Onyx is indeed rare. But it can still be found. Just found two on the month of December. One was in abandon world as well. Its difficult to find Onyx, but it is still possible to find one.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    I have found arround 70 onyx since i started playing
  • SMD.DingDongSMD.DingDong Member Posts: 23
    Well, onyx is the most rarest mineral in the game. You have to be patient inorder to find one. Eversince I was level 10,I found my first one, up to Sapphire which I am level 45. I found my 2nd one. That shows that after 35 levels, I found my 2nd one. You just have to put time. Just keep digging and just don't care about it, because eventually you will find more onyx. It is challenging, but it's very satisfying when you find one. If finding onyx is less challenging, then the value of the onyx will decrease.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    I have found about 55 in about 55 weeks. I'm averaging one a week. If I'm looking for onyx specifically, I aim to find new worlds quick and ignore the dungeons.
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    Onyx is intended to be hard to find, or else it would lose it's rarity. I've played for nearly 3 years and I have yet to find one onyx. I've gotten it as a gift before, but given it back because I felt it was too hard-earned to get it freely.

Thats why onyx is so special. You have to devote your time and your will to get it.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    edited January 2016
    I've found 50 in five months :^) most of the time, I don't even look or onyx too lol... I'm like ok ING for the paint bunker that has my notch :wink:
  • TheYggdrasilTheYggdrasil Member Posts: 22
    I have only found 2...i do have better luck with dungeon loot...i looted a Dark Compass, and thats is worth onyx, not for sale so dont even ask
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361

I have only found 2...i do have better luck with dungeon loot...i looted a Dark Compass, and thats is worth onyx, not for sale so dont even ask

Dark compass is worth like five diamonds...
  • TheYggdrasilTheYggdrasil Member Posts: 22

Dark compass is worth like five diamonds...
    Oh...