Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Maintenance

jtone55jtone55 Member Posts: 10
Whenever deepworld is down for maintenance is says try again in a few minutes. I would just like to say speed up maintenance time or be more honest about how long it will take.

Comments

• ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 705
    edited January 2016
    Read the banner that's on top of the page. This is not Deepworld's fault.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    edited January 2016
    Hi @jtone55 ! The following message is given at the top of the forum screen so people will be aware of what is currently going on with the game.

-Our hosting provider is experiencing ongoing DDoS attacks, so Deepworld may be down occasionally over the next few days. We are working to migrate to a different host as soon as possible so this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your patience!-

Until then, have a nice evening and maybe try again tomorrow. :)

Edited to say, thanks @ChatotTheParrot you beat me to it!! Hehe!
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonMember Posts: 637
    That's just a pre-written message whenever maintenance is going on, not even the admins are sure how long the maintenance is going take. See that big yellow box on the top of the forums? It says it may take a few days. I would suggest being patient and try to log in every 5 hours or even once a day.
  • thatotherguyyouknowthatotherguyyouknow -Location less-Member Posts: 5
    @jtone55 "Try again in a few minutes." ='s "Try again in a few hours."