Forum Game: Last one to post is the winner!!!

AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
edited January 2016 in Off-Topic
With all the people on the forums lately it seems like a great time to play some games, and here's the first one!!
I could go through a very long and thorough explaination of how this works, but it's pretty self explanatory. The person who the last post on this thread belongs to is the winner.

Rules:
1) No arguing
2) No raging(no one likes a negative Nancy!)
3) Have fun
4) No cursing(unless you're a sailor)

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,570
    Well, looks like I'm a winner
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    Nah brain boy.
  • sslrgamingsslrgaming On Mars! Thx @BlackoutMember Posts: 72
    edited January 2016
    hard to be last
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,570
    Yeah, well you're loosing now!
    Oh crap
    Is the prize another trip to Mars?
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    oh please.
    No
    Oui Oui
    Wut is it? :smile:
    No
    What is what? ;3
    No
    T ^ T
    No
    ANDY AIN'T ALLERGIC TO APPLES! (enjoy the alliteration)
    Yes
    Billie Bopped Bobby Brain
    Hah no!
    Hmm... What to say what's to say
    Alliterations have to make sense @PIPTR0
    I'll help by placing link lol
    What? Billie bopped a brain named Bobby?
    I thought more people would be in to this. v-v
    Mr Crainer
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    I am a bananan.
    Biscuits are delicious.
    Well, maybe there are multiple accounts called PIPTR0 that have the same profile picture as me?
    Ppl hate my link ; ~ ;
    I don't think @lisa would allow that @PIPTR0