Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Anti scam idea

This post isn't only to stop scammers, it's to stop people who aren't scamming from being accused of it. There should be a way or option to trade multiple things at once. Because people are accusing and being accused of scamming for trying to trade two things. For example. If someone wanted to trade 2 red crystals and 1 blue crystal for a purple crystal, they would have to be trusted to give one freely, or the other person would have to be trusted to trade after being given a free item. Well people who are honest traders will be accused of trying to scam if they ask for the first item freely, and people being asked to give the first item freely will accuse the other person of scamming. Bottom line is people should have an option before trading to decide how many different items they would like to trade.

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Multitrading is not a new concept. Its in development at the moment.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    Finally someone who agrees on this idea, I like to add also. A 10~20 sec time interval after a trade.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Here's an anti-scam idea!

Don't trade
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    Venge said:

Finally someone who agrees on this idea, I like to add also. A 10~20 sec time interval after a trade.

Who doesn't agree? (well apart from scammers obviously).