Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld apocalypse! (story)

McSaladMcSalad In the natural habitat of a razor, in a Circus watch as a beast performsMember Posts: 18
Ep.1-apocalypse- The start of the apocalypse was a terrible one said the narrator many people have lost their lives, but no one knows of how the apocalypse started, at the start of the apocalypse there was a person named salad a young man who was prepared for anything, Salad built a bunker, and prepared himself for the apocalypse he had can foods and other stuff for survival he hid in the bunker, then a couple of months passed. Salad opened the bunker door, seeing people. First he met a boy named razor, razor said: Hey how are you doing? One of the survivors eh? The apocalypse was a terrible one am i right? Nodded salad. Lets go find some other survivors, said razors. Then here they found a girl called antheia who survived the apocalypse, but they didnt know antheia was a special one. Antheia said: the worlds have been created! What? Are you crazy? Said razors. Sorry said antheia i just saw something in my dreams spider like flexible meat like spiders started appearing then some metal and glass covered brains, then a terrapus appeared lucky thing razors got a pistol razors shot the terrapus and razors said what was that? After clear inspection razor said this is another creature from another dimension! Then a portal appeared at their right razor said what is this? Salad said is it...a portal? Then suddenly they saw a group of terrapus rushing towards them and razor said i cant take them by myself jump in the portal! Salad said are you sure? Antheia jumped first second raz then salad jumped. -end of episode 1-

Comments

• McSaladMcSalad In the natural habitat of a razor, in a Circus watch as a beast performsMember Posts: 18
    Episode-2 is going to come tomorrow be prepared!
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233
    I noticed a mistake. PIPTR0's brains started the apocalypse. I HAD NO PART IN IT
    Diablo: But I did....
  • McSaladMcSalad In the natural habitat of a razor, in a Circus watch as a beast performsMember Posts: 18
    Oh really? Sorry
    So what was the mistake?
    Steve777 said:

I noticed a mistake. PIPTR0's brains started the apocalypse. I HAD NO PART IN IT
    Diablo: But I did....

If you noticed a mistake you could just message me
    If you want to be part in just tell me your in game name
  • AwesomeOrangAwesomeOrang Member Posts: 16
    This is a nice story!!!
  • AwesomeOrangAwesomeOrang Member Posts: 16
    edited January 2016
    McSalad said:

If you want to be part in just tell me your in game name

I wanna be a part of it! My I.G.N is AwesomeOrang or "Orang"
    K orang it is ill see you in the next episode!