Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

DeepworldTrackr

DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
Ah, ah the pain of having to go to safari,chrome or any browser to get to this very beautiful forums website to browse is going to be no more with this handy app!

DeepworldTrackr is something I would like to squeeze in to make the lives of players easier by making the forums, your Deepworld account into one handy app!

DeepworldTrackr is going to use your email, forums account, Deepworld account and social media accounts to make your own Deepworld-Facebook and post what's up and your discussions/ Questions and so on.

DeepworldTrackr is going to use wifi (obviously) and will be a universal app so even though you have a Samsung and you want to check what's up, you can download it from there.

I would love to here more tweaks/ suggestions to add to this post.

Thank you!

Leave a like and agree if you do :smiley:

Comments

• HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Very good Idea... I've been thinking about this as well.
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
    Wasn't there already a forums app being made?
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    Giving you my social media details?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm not getting stalked just to use the forums easier.
  • tzertzer Member Posts: 180
    Nice and the best apps besides deepworld is puffin and Dropbox no offence puffin lets me play pc games on my iPad and it has a gamepad and can use flash now about Dropbox transferring things and I found an exploit yes I can find more exploits than ssundee so use puffin then go to YouTube to MP3 transfer the link to it go to download then Dropbox then I'll have music for free and it can be offline yeh no guide on the net has this lel
  • AssaulterAssaulter Member Posts: 34
    why do I sense a scam?
  • DeathoniumDeathonium Member Posts: 65
    Bro
  • DeathoniumDeathonium Member Posts: 65
    If u wanted to create a app isn't this allowing u to steal people passwords
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Sorry, I don't want my account(s) stolen.
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
    Like the forums, it says when you edit your profile -Twittter- -Facebook- - Instagram- and you could change it whenever you want is the thing I'm trying to say, Like the forums of course
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
    I'm talking about your about page in DeepworldTrackr
    image.png
    640 x 1136 - 246K
    The passwords in Deepworld aren't going to be showed in your about page but in a personal part of the about page which you can look at when you enter a password
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    Deepworld tracker? You mean if you want to browse your stats, and like that. We have that in the website, every player whom are registered can be track down there. If that is what you implying?
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255

The passwords in Deepworld aren't going to be showed in your about page but in a personal part of the about page which you can look at when you enter a password

What we mean is we don't trust you. We're not gonna use the app to login, you would have access to our accounts.

Its not going to be my app is it.... Im pitching it in as ideas for deepworld to make accessing forums and your dw account easier @GlobeTravel
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 275
    This is why a lot of people are complaining that they are "hacked"
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    William2 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm not getting stalked just to use the forums easier.

I don't have social media
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379

William2 said:

You know the feels! I have one, and I'm not telling you which!

I'd rather not give my password and social medias to some random app that some random player that I've never met made. Hell, for all I know, he could sell that password on Ebay for $1,000! I mean, I'm a very profitable person.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    William2 said:

William2 said:

You know the feels! I have one, and I'm not telling you which!

I'd rather not give my password and social medias to some random app that some random player that I've never met made. Hell, for all I know, he could sell that password on Ebay for $1,000! I mean, I'm a very profitable person.
    I'd buy it for a small loan of a million dollars
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,187
    edited January 2016

Wasn't there already a forums app being made?

There is one being done by me and i posted about it on my wall i guess you saw it.
    I have done the Mac version just as soon i am free i will get a windows version and its all done!