Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Downtime (January 2nd, 2016)

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,343
We are currently migrating to a new server host and anticipate much better stability going forward (and very possibly less lag and faster server reaction time).

The database migration is going slower than we had hoped, so we are not likely to be online until Sunday afternoon (CST). But we hope to rocking and rolling from then on, and we'll throw in some really good daily loots over the next few days to make it up to you guys!

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    That's great @mikelaurence ! I want free crowns :neutral: :lol:
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Everywhen said:

FreshX said:

... really?
    The post already said that they'll be really good daily loots for the next few days, and all you can think about is how to try to get as much as you possibly can out of the DDoS attacks.
    No offense, however you can't tell when someone is joking can you? :expressionless:

FreshX said:

Everywhen said:

FreshX said:

... really?
    The post already said that they'll be really good daily loots for the next few days, and all you can think about is how to try to get as much as you possibly can out of the DDoS attacks.
    No offense, however you can't tell when someone is joking can you? :expressionless:
    If that was a joke then thats a pretty bland one if you ask me.
    I put the lol emoji tho :lol: <-- lol emoji...
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    :weary: :disappointed: :confounded: -> :lol: <- :angry: :rage:

^This is me upset and annoyed I was unable to interpret the meaning of your lol emoji.
  • AssaulterAssaulter Member Posts: 34
    Just wondering, mr mike does this mean, More updates? Because a better host should equal to faster updating which equals too more updates :p
  • LyntLynt In your house, stealing all your cookies.Member Posts: 22
    I just want clothes ,_,
  • tzertzer Member Posts: 180

We are currently migrating to a new server host and anticipate much better stability going forward (and very possibly less lag and faster server reaction time).

The database migration is going slower than we had hoped, so we are not likely to be online until Sunday afternoon (CST). But we hope to rocking and rolling from then on, and we'll throw in some really good daily loots over the next few days to make it up to you guys!

Question which Timezone are you in because where I am it's 1:50 pm and it's a Sunday
    tzer said:

Question which Timezone are you in because where I am it's 1:50 pm and it's a Sunday
    And thanks mike for the loot when It comes
    I'm gonna have a nap seeya for now
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    tzer said:

Chicago? so CST
    tzer said:

tzer said:

Yay! Loot!
    tzer said:

I'm gonna have a nap seeya for now

Good night
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    CST is an American time zone. I just looked it up and it's GMT -6. That means if it's done at (say) 3pm CST on Sunday, you are looking at:

9pm UK
    10pm, Western Europe
    6am, Monday morning, Seoul
    8am, Monday morning, East coast Australia
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 704
    edited January 2016
    tzer said:

In the CST time he mentioned. Which makes it about 20 hours away, give or take (early or late afternoon, I don't know which)
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548

FreshX said:

Everywhen said:

FreshX said:

... really?
    If that was a joke then thats a pretty bland one if you ask me.
    LOL
    tzer said:

tzer said:

@mikelaurence I've got an idea not just daily loot but a giant Christmas tree with a present aka a chest o plenty idk what you could put there if u did it I would recommend either a Santa costume or for Halloween a giant pumpkin with majors mask but the looot should be fireworks keep up the good work mikelaurence from tzer

AMWhy said:

CST is an American time zone. I just looked it up and it's GMT -6. That means if it's done at (say) 3pm CST on Sunday, you are looking at:

9pm UK
    10pm, Western Europe

Tomorrow ohhh
    @tzer Please edit your posts rather than creating back-to-back posts. You can edit a post by clicking the little gear in the corner of the post that appears when you tap it/move your mouse over it.
  • DeathoniumDeathonium Member Posts: 65

Mike who is the new server hosting provider?
    justincbb said:

Mike who is the new server hosting provider?
    Amazon :D
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughMember Posts: 136
    Im missing Deepworld rn, I've had to use kik and instagram to talk to guildmates and friends, cant wait to be able to go back online
  • Splash5Splash5 Member Posts: 1
    I really want to get back on how long will it take?
  • Forest1Forest1 Mostly I'll be everywhereMember Posts: 23
    edited January 2016
    JakeTD said:

I wonder how many fake "HELP ME MY ONYX DISAPPEARED" posts will sent to you after the migration.

Ahhh my onyx DISAPPEARED....XD
    Oh god I'm embarssed now ..
  • CollectorCollector Member Posts: 44
    worst. lag. ever.
    I had to edit what I said twice lol
    Splash5 said:

I really want to get back on how long will it take?

Sunday Afternoon sometime, CST
    @AMWhy made this helpful post.
    AMWhy said:

9pm UK
    10pm, Western Europe

• shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 501
    Thanks mike for everything you have done to make the game be up later on :)
  • DarkstarDarkstar kentuckyMember Posts: 66
    mike your doing great!