Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Undeveloped Worlds

Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
Is anyone else having a problem getting on undeveloped world's. They don't seem to exist for me

Comments

• MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    edited January 2016
    A lot of the world tabs aren't working for me either. Even after logging out and resetting everything, it still isn't working.

Ok, so after 3 minutes of the gear spinning, it does show me unexplored worlds. But that's a long time to wait for worlds to pop up.
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
    Ok. I figured there would still be a few bugs. I am just glad to be back on
    I just raided the same dungeon twice in one of my worlds. There are some issues, but these are kinds I like
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Lexus1 said:

I just raided the same dungeon twice in one of my worlds. There are some issues, but these are kinds I like

Yes, the same has happened to me, @Lexus1 ...

- But it seems now I can't get back on.

Funny thing was, I got two different things in the mech chest. But yes I am off now as well
    And Millie I never did get on the undeveloped world
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Lexus1 said:

Funny thing was, I got two different things in the mech chest. But yes I am off now as well

Haha, yes... I also looted 2 very different items from the very same Mech Chest...