Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Downtime (January 3rd, 2016)

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,343
edited January 2016 in General
We are still experiencing a variety of issues related to our server migration. We're working as fast as we can to figure everything out.

Comments

• SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
    You're doing a great job, Mike! Thanks for working so hard to fix Deepworld!
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    idk if that helps, but on my end changing between worlds does not work, building seems to be set back even after minutes, its rolled back by lagging out.
    Biomes, unexplored and several other tabs do not seem to work as well.
  • DarkstarDarkstar kentuckyMember Posts: 66
    idk if this is my comp or the game but i was sent to the main menu screen and when i clicked play after about a minute it says could not connect. might be my internet but idk
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
    I have the patience of Job. I enjoy this game too much to [EBL] about a few more hours (as she cries alone in her room unable to interact with family members)
  • tzertzer Member Posts: 180
    edited January 2016
    Darkstar said:

idk if this is my comp or the game but i was sent to the main menu screen and when i clicked play after about a minute it says could not connect. might be my internet but idk

New host lagg the game needs to get used to it the game gave me free crowns that I'm gonna share my stuff
    It's down again for maintenece
    Post edited by tzer on
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
    edited January 2016
    Oh crap I am sorry. Darnit I truly wasn't thinking although I have seen worse. Complain was the word I should have used.
  • BubbzBubbz Member Posts: 1
    Ever since deepworld came back on, I could not connect. It may be my internet, but at the same time it could be the game. Please help with this.
  • TheSplashManTheSplashMan Member Posts: 5

We are still experiencing a variety of issues related to our server migration. We're working as fast as we can to figure everything out.

Hey Laurence your doing a nice job. But can you help me with this problem every time I log in my game says newtwork ing error and my internet is perfect do you know what's going on?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,132
    edited January 2016
    You can do it! I am hoping the construction claw will soon have its extra bomb reach to @mikelaurence @lisa
  • tzertzer Member Posts: 180
    There's sand up my nooooooooose and nooooooooooooooooooooooooo its down for maintenece again
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260
    R.i.p ,_,
  • .NiSsA..NiSsA. Eating your soulMember Posts: 138
    Guys it's ok....chill.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    This maintence is actually good for me. It's making me do other things besides build :P
  • CronicCronic Trip Switch, With my Anonymous BrothersMember Posts: 29
    edited January 2016
    It's down now
    Just saying XD
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    It's cool. Everything's going to be better once they get this worked out!!! :)
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,902
    Migration can cause several issues. Connection issues, packet issues, etc.
  • .NiSsA..NiSsA. Eating your soulMember Posts: 138
    ^ yush.
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    @mikelaurence

Can you guys add more clothes as the daily loot? ( sorry for taking advantage of the DDoS ) I would really love to get whatever I missed the time the daily loot ( clothing ) was frequent, instead of a random daily loot.
  • CasparlyCasparly Somewhere in NeverlandMember Posts: 94
    Dont worry Mike your doing the best you can :) @mikelaurence
  • stellar_sodapopstellar_sodapop in the kitchen, looking for chocolateMember Posts: 5
    I appreciate everything you guys do for the game, thanks @mikelaurence and @lisa. ^u^
  • iNINJAYiiNINJAYi Top kek banter.Member Posts: 42
    @Cronic Sherlock.
  • jsonperljsonperl Administrator Posts: 187
    We're back up (again).
  • iNINJAYiiNINJAYi Top kek banter.Member Posts: 42
    We're back up...
    image.png
    464 x 435 - 241K
  • CronicCronic Trip Switch, With my Anonymous BrothersMember Posts: 29
    iNINJAYi said:

@Cronic Sherlock.

Thx I am