Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Year of Trivia: A year full of interesting facts!

AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
edited January 2016 in Events
This was originally just for January 4th, which just so happens to be National Trivia Day, but why just have Trivia on one specific day? Why not have trivia all year?! Well, lets have it!

I'll start things off!

Fun trivia question:
Who's the interwebz chomping amphibian who loves himself?

Fun trivia fact:
@p1nkbr0 isn't actually pink.
Post edited by Aether on
«13

Comments

  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    edited January 2016
    It's @toadlover obviously Aether :P
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    Aether said:

    Happy Trivia Day everyone!
    I was just surfing the web, and found this gem of a day! I mean who doesn't love trivia?
    In honor of Trivia Day lets dedicate this thread to fun and interesting trivia facts/questions. Maybe even some Deepworld themed things?

    I'll start things off!

    Fun trivia question:
    Who's the interwebz chomping amphibian who loves himself?

    Me: Kalso.

    Fun trivia fact:
    @p1nkbr0 isn't actually pink.

  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    More Trivia!!! :3

    -Micky Mouse's ears were originally drawn by tracing quarters (American Coins)
    -Australia is home to not one, but TWO pink lakes. One known simply as "Pink Lake" and the other "Lake Hillier."
    -According to the UCLA school of law, the world's population is 96.20% straight. According to tumblr, it's 0.01% straight
    -There is an extremely rare disease where individuals can vividly remember anything from nearly any point in their lives... good and bad. It's called "Hyperthymesia" (I had to look up the name for this one)
    -hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of really long words
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower demanded in 1945 to film, write, take pictures, and record the holocaust in any way possible because in the future, some person or people would deny it. (Let me find the original quote)
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    @p1nkbr0 is best trivia-er.
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260
    Walt Disney , was scared of Mice
    Shakespeare died on his birthday
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    -Peppermint oil, although inefficient compared to modern remedies, can be use to deter mice!
    -For a very short while, Snap Crackle and Pop, the rice crispies mascots, had a fourth partner
    -There are no shows currently airing on Cartoon Network that have existed before 2010 and has been this way for years
    -Spongebob is currently the oldest running show on Nickelodeon first airing in 1999
    -Nickelodeon currently owns the rights to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles including its current movies, shows, and merchandise
    -Since its creation Trix cereal has been made of colorful puffs and switched to its fruit-shaped... things in 1991. It switched BACK to colorful puffs in 2006
    -The scent of wasabi is so strong, it was tested as a fire-alarm for deaf people. It caused them to wake up in roughly 10-seconds of it being sprayed in their room.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Also, in Chios Greece, two rival churches have a fireworks war and the outcome is hilarious.

  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233
    Lexi said:


    Shakespeare died on his birthday

    RIP Shakespeare, blew out the candles too hard :(
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    Steve777 said:

    Lexi said:


    Shakespeare died on his birthday

    RIP Shakespeare, blew out the candles too hard :(
    or too slow.
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    I love this thread, confused the hell outta me but I love it!

    Trivial Fact: I am not cool as ice.
    Einstein, although a fan of world peace, had his inventions ultimately lead to the invention of nuclear weapons.
    Shakespeare is considered a symbol of England.
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    Lyven said:

    p1nkbr0 said:

    Trivia, my favorite!!!

    -The illiteracy rate of Detroit, according to a 2011 survey, is a whopping 47%
    -The Greyfish has 200 Chromosomes
    -A Nickel ($0.05 USD or 5-cents) costs roughly 11-cents to produce ($0.11 USD)
    -YouTube was founded after the creator couldn't find an adequate video of Janet Jackson's Superbowl "Wardrobe Malfunction"
    -When you drink a strong, dark roast of coffee, you're actually getting less caffeine than if you were to drink a really light roast. The reason is that when a coffee bean is roasted, the caffeine is burned off in the process. So if you want strong taste, go with a dark roast. If you want a lot of caffeine, go with a light roast.
    -The literal, archaic definition of "idiot" meant a person with an IQ of 0-25. (Far more offensive than the "R-Word" in my own, retarded opinion)
    -Similarly, an "imbecile" was a person with an IQ of 26-50 and a "moron" was a person with an IQ of 51-70.

    I'll make another post when I can remember more! :)

    p1nkbr0 said:

    More Trivia!!! :3

    -Micky Mouse's ears were originally drawn by tracing quarters (American Coins)
    -Australia is home to not one, but TWO pink lakes. One known simply as "Pink Lake" and the other "Lake Hillier."
    -According to the UCLA school of law, the world's population is 96.20% straight. According to tumblr, it's 0.01% straight
    -There is an extremely rare disease where individuals can vividly remember anything from nearly any point in their lives... good and bad. It's called "Hyperthymesia" (I had to look up the name for this one)
    -hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of really long words
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower demanded in 1945 to film, write, take pictures, and record the holocaust in any way possible because in the future, some person or people would deny it. (Let me find the original quote)

    p1nkbr0 said:

    -Peppermint oil, although inefficient compared to modern remedies, can be use to deter mice!
    -For a very short while, Snap Crackle and Pop, the rice crispies mascots, had a fourth partner
    -There are no shows currently airing on Cartoon Network that have existed before 2010 and has been this way for years
    -Spongebob is currently the oldest running show on Nickelodeon first airing in 1999
    -Nickelodeon currently owns the rights to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles including its current movies, shows, and merchandise
    -Since its creation Trix cereal has been made of colorful puffs and switched to its fruit-shaped... things in 1991. It switched BACK to colorful puffs in 2006
    -The scent of wasabi is so strong, it was tested as a fire-alarm for deaf people. It caused them to wake up in roughly 10-seconds of it being sprayed in their room.

    p1nkbr0 said:

    Also, in Chios Greece, two rival churches have a fireworks war and the outcome is hilarious.

    Woah there, calm down Einstein ;)



    My turn
    -The name of our Moon is really Moon. The scientific term for our moon is a satelite.
    -The coldest star found is around -20°
    -The coldest thing found in the galaxy is the Boomerang Galaxy, around a billionth degree before absolute zero
    -Comet tails does not dictate the trajectory of the comet. This is because the comet's tail is formed thanks to the sun and all the crap that it spews out. This means that the tail actually dictates where the sun is.
    -A roman emperor once declared war on poseidon and ordered his troops to start stabbing the water
    -A classic, but still mind blowing. Light moves in the speed of 299,792,458 meters per second (number thanks to google). One light year is the amount of space traveled by a light at that speed in an Earth year.
    Most stars we see in the night sky are around a hundred thousand to a billion light years away, meaning the stars you see are mostly already dead, but their light is just reaching us now.
    *This also means that if aliens were to look at us around 200 million light years theyd see dinosaurs. If they were to look at us at around 4 billion light years, they would see the formation of our solar system.
    -Blackholes are not space vacuums. If the sun were to be replaced with a blackhole of the same mass, our planets would still revolve around it like nothing happened.
    The reason for a blackhole's pull is because of its mass so insanely tightly packed together, that it falls on its own gravity. If a blackhole of the same mass as our moon would replace our moon, nothing really changes. (Other than the fact that the moon is gone)
    -Blackholes slow down time.
    *This is because gravity slows down time, though barely noticable in our planet.
    -Blackholes are not really black. Because not even light can escape it, this technically makes blackholes bright.
    -double post-
    Technically, if aliens look at us, they would see the future, not the past, for the time it would take their light to reach us.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    The Fermi Paradox states that is it very, VERY likely to be other life just within our galaxy with the drake equation.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    The fact that no one has visited us from the future yet (or any evidence that proves that someone did visit us from the future) means that we never invented time travel.
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    Lyven said:

    The fact that no one has visited us from the future yet (or any evidence that proves that someone did visit us from the future) means that we never invented time travel.

    I think we were wise enough to hide our evidence that we visited you, maybe we invented brainwashing...
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,029
    The actual answer to Aether's question is definitely -
    image.jpeg
    192 x 144 - 15K
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,229
    Gravity and time is confusing... I wonder when we'll unveil their properties and actually understand how they work..
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    -Electronic music production is normally based on 4 different computer generated, mathematical wave-forms: Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, and Sine. (Noise is similar, but rather randomized) Nearly all sounds are generated from nearly infinite combinations of these four wave-forms. Some songs will utilize samples of real instruments, which, obviously aren't created using these wave-forms. (some sound really close, though)
    -Studies have found that listening to your favorite music while working can be more productive than not. However, when doing tasks that require deep-though, involve words, or counting, music with lyrics can be inhibiting. For these tasks, it's best to find music without words, like your favorite Jazz music. (EDM is generally not recommended, but I'm weird and it works)
    -The word "Petrichor" means the smell of the Earth after it rains. The most bittersweet moment for me.
    -Alfred Nobel, creator of the famed Nobel Peace Prize (Kind of an award for rich and famous people now) was also the inventor of Dynamite
    -Gary Larson, the creator, author, and artist of the famous newspaper comic, "The Far Side" had a small bug named after him
    -The rarest hair-eye color combination is red hair with green eyes. It helps that green eyes are the rarest color in the world.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    edited January 2016
    -one gram of dark matter has an estimated worth of $65.5 trillion USD, should you find a way to harvest it.

    -the wealthiest passenger on the Titanic, Jon Jacob Astor IV, owned the world famous Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York, but he dieded

    -The castle used for Downton Abbey is Highclere Castle in England. The castle belongs to lord Carnarvon, whose grandfather helped fund the excavation of the tomb of Tutanchamun back in 1922.

    -talking about the boy king, they recently found a sealed off entrance in his tomb, which may lead to the resting place of queen Nefertiti.

    -One of the most iconic dinosaurs, the Brontosaur, never existed as we know him. When it was first discovered it's skeleton was made out of different dinosaur bones. An unfortunate mix up leading to the creation of this legendary dino.

    - The USA leased alaska for 99 years, and after that Russia could take it back for 1000 times more money. They had estimated that, after the 99 years (that would be 1966) they had enough means to effectively connect Alaska to the Russian Empire.

    But in 1917 the revolution happened. Bolsheviks were embargoed by everyone on weapons import that they needed. That is why Lenin said that if USA opens up a trade, they will not ask for Alaska back. And that, my friends, is why you still have Alaska.

    -also, most history books tell how the Japanese surrendered after the second atomic bomb fell. While this certainly made a huge impact on the japanese empire, it is not why they surrendered.

    They were hoping for Soviet backup after the bombs fell, so that the japanese could continue fighting. However, the Soviets started to invade the northern Japanese islands. That was the point they knew they had no more chance in winning, and so they surrendered.
    Post edited by tjergoz on
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    CoolAsIce said:

    Lyven said:

    p1nkbr0 said:

    Trivia, my favorite!!!

    -The illiteracy rate of Detroit, according to a 2011 survey, is a whopping 47%
    -The Greyfish has 200 Chromosomes
    -A Nickel ($0.05 USD or 5-cents) costs roughly 11-cents to produce ($0.11 USD)
    -YouTube was founded after the creator couldn't find an adequate video of Janet Jackson's Superbowl "Wardrobe Malfunction"
    -When you drink a strong, dark roast of coffee, you're actually getting less caffeine than if you were to drink a really light roast. The reason is that when a coffee bean is roasted, the caffeine is burned off in the process. So if you want strong taste, go with a dark roast. If you want a lot of caffeine, go with a light roast.
    -The literal, archaic definition of "idiot" meant a person with an IQ of 0-25. (Far more offensive than the "R-Word" in my own, retarded opinion)
    -Similarly, an "imbecile" was a person with an IQ of 26-50 and a "moron" was a person with an IQ of 51-70.

    I'll make another post when I can remember more! :)

    p1nkbr0 said:

    More Trivia!!! :3

    -Micky Mouse's ears were originally drawn by tracing quarters (American Coins)
    -Australia is home to not one, but TWO pink lakes. One known simply as "Pink Lake" and the other "Lake Hillier."
    -According to the UCLA school of law, the world's population is 96.20% straight. According to tumblr, it's 0.01% straight
    -There is an extremely rare disease where individuals can vividly remember anything from nearly any point in their lives... good and bad. It's called "Hyperthymesia" (I had to look up the name for this one)
    -hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of really long words
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower demanded in 1945 to film, write, take pictures, and record the holocaust in any way possible because in the future, some person or people would deny it. (Let me find the original quote)

    p1nkbr0 said:

    -Peppermint oil, although inefficient compared to modern remedies, can be use to deter mice!
    -For a very short while, Snap Crackle and Pop, the rice crispies mascots, had a fourth partner
    -There are no shows currently airing on Cartoon Network that have existed before 2010 and has been this way for years
    -Spongebob is currently the oldest running show on Nickelodeon first airing in 1999
    -Nickelodeon currently owns the rights to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles including its current movies, shows, and merchandise
    -Since its creation Trix cereal has been made of colorful puffs and switched to its fruit-shaped... things in 1991. It switched BACK to colorful puffs in 2006
    -The scent of wasabi is so strong, it was tested as a fire-alarm for deaf people. It caused them to wake up in roughly 10-seconds of it being sprayed in their room.

    p1nkbr0 said:

    Also, in Chios Greece, two rival churches have a fireworks war and the outcome is hilarious.

    Woah there, calm down Einstein ;)



    My turn
    -The name of our Moon is really Moon. The scientific term for our moon is a satelite.
    -The coldest star found is around -20°
    -The coldest thing found in the galaxy is the Boomerang Galaxy, around a billionth degree before absolute zero
    -Comet tails does not dictate the trajectory of the comet. This is because the comet's tail is formed thanks to the sun and all the crap that it spews out. This means that the tail actually dictates where the sun is.
    -A roman emperor once declared war on poseidon and ordered his troops to start stabbing the water
    -A classic, but still mind blowing. Light moves in the speed of 299,792,458 meters per second (number thanks to google). One light year is the amount of space traveled by a light at that speed in an Earth year.
    Most stars we see in the night sky are around a hundred thousand to a billion light years away, meaning the stars you see are mostly already dead, but their light is just reaching us now.
    *This also means that if aliens were to look at us around 200 million light years theyd see dinosaurs. If they were to look at us at around 4 billion light years, they would see the formation of our solar system.
    -Blackholes are not space vacuums. If the sun were to be replaced with a blackhole of the same mass, our planets would still revolve around it like nothing happened.
    The reason for a blackhole's pull is because of its mass so insanely tightly packed together, that it falls on its own gravity. If a blackhole of the same mass as our moon would replace our moon, nothing really changes. (Other than the fact that the moon is gone)
    -Blackholes slow down time.
    *This is because gravity slows down time, though barely noticable in our planet.
    -Blackholes are not really black. Because not even light can escape it, this technically makes blackholes bright.
    -double post-
    Technically, if aliens look at us, they would see the future, not the past, for the time it would take their light to reach us.
    They would see the past. It's the same as the fact that (Ohhh another trivia upcoming!!!) a lot of stars we see, don't even exist anymore. That's because the time it took for the light of the star to reach us. So, should aliens look at us, they will see the past.

  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142
    edited January 2016
    p1nkbr0 said:


    -The rarest hair-eye color combination is red hair with green eyes. It helps that green eyes are the rarest color in the world.

    It's actually red hair with brown eyes.

    Red is the rarest hair colour, and blue is the rarest eye colour, however it is most rare to have a dominant and recessive gene combo when it comes to eye and hair colour, so the most common eye colour and least common hair colour would be the rarest combination.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    tjergoz said:

    CoolAsIce said:

    Lyven said:

    p1nkbr0 said:

    Trivia, my favorite!!!

    -The illiteracy rate of Detroit, according to a 2011 survey, is a whopping 47%
    -The Greyfish has 200 Chromosomes
    -A Nickel ($0.05 USD or 5-cents) costs roughly 11-cents to produce ($0.11 USD)
    -YouTube was founded after the creator couldn't find an adequate video of Janet Jackson's Superbowl "Wardrobe Malfunction"
    -When you drink a strong, dark roast of coffee, you're actually getting less caffeine than if you were to drink a really light roast. The reason is that when a coffee bean is roasted, the caffeine is burned off in the process. So if you want strong taste, go with a dark roast. If you want a lot of caffeine, go with a light roast.
    -The literal, archaic definition of "idiot" meant a person with an IQ of 0-25. (Far more offensive than the "R-Word" in my own, retarded opinion)
    -Similarly, an "imbecile" was a person with an IQ of 26-50 and a "moron" was a person with an IQ of 51-70.

    I'll make another post when I can remember more! :)

    p1nkbr0 said:

    More Trivia!!! :3

    -Micky Mouse's ears were originally drawn by tracing quarters (American Coins)
    -Australia is home to not one, but TWO pink lakes. One known simply as "Pink Lake" and the other "Lake Hillier."
    -According to the UCLA school of law, the world's population is 96.20% straight. According to tumblr, it's 0.01% straight
    -There is an extremely rare disease where individuals can vividly remember anything from nearly any point in their lives... good and bad. It's called "Hyperthymesia" (I had to look up the name for this one)
    -hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of really long words
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower demanded in 1945 to film, write, take pictures, and record the holocaust in any way possible because in the future, some person or people would deny it. (Let me find the original quote)

    p1nkbr0 said:

    -Peppermint oil, although inefficient compared to modern remedies, can be use to deter mice!
    -For a very short while, Snap Crackle and Pop, the rice crispies mascots, had a fourth partner
    -There are no shows currently airing on Cartoon Network that have existed before 2010 and has been this way for years
    -Spongebob is currently the oldest running show on Nickelodeon first airing in 1999
    -Nickelodeon currently owns the rights to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles including its current movies, shows, and merchandise
    -Since its creation Trix cereal has been made of colorful puffs and switched to its fruit-shaped... things in 1991. It switched BACK to colorful puffs in 2006
    -The scent of wasabi is so strong, it was tested as a fire-alarm for deaf people. It caused them to wake up in roughly 10-seconds of it being sprayed in their room.

    p1nkbr0 said:

    Also, in Chios Greece, two rival churches have a fireworks war and the outcome is hilarious.

    Woah there, calm down Einstein ;)



    My turn
    -The name of our Moon is really Moon. The scientific term for our moon is a satelite.
    -The coldest star found is around -20°
    -The coldest thing found in the galaxy is the Boomerang Galaxy, around a billionth degree before absolute zero
    -Comet tails does not dictate the trajectory of the comet. This is because the comet's tail is formed thanks to the sun and all the crap that it spews out. This means that the tail actually dictates where the sun is.
    -A roman emperor once declared war on poseidon and ordered his troops to start stabbing the water
    -A classic, but still mind blowing. Light moves in the speed of 299,792,458 meters per second (number thanks to google). One light year is the amount of space traveled by a light at that speed in an Earth year.
    Most stars we see in the night sky are around a hundred thousand to a billion light years away, meaning the stars you see are mostly already dead, but their light is just reaching us now.
    *This also means that if aliens were to look at us around 200 million light years theyd see dinosaurs. If they were to look at us at around 4 billion light years, they would see the formation of our solar system.
    -Blackholes are not space vacuums. If the sun were to be replaced with a blackhole of the same mass, our planets would still revolve around it like nothing happened.
    The reason for a blackhole's pull is because of its mass so insanely tightly packed together, that it falls on its own gravity. If a blackhole of the same mass as our moon would replace our moon, nothing really changes. (Other than the fact that the moon is gone)
    -Blackholes slow down time.
    *This is because gravity slows down time, though barely noticable in our planet.
    -Blackholes are not really black. Because not even light can escape it, this technically makes blackholes bright.
    -double post-
    Technically, if aliens look at us, they would see the future, not the past, for the time it would take their light to reach us.
    They would see the past. It's the same as the fact that (Ohhh another trivia upcoming!!!) a lot of stars we see, don't even exist anymore. That's because the time it took for the light of the star to reach us. So, should aliens look at us, they will see the past.

    But but, thats what i said!

    -The strongest winds on mars will barely classify as a category 1 hurricane
    *This means that the winds in the martian movie is scientifically not accurate
    -The oldest tree and oldest animal (clam) was stupidly killed
    *The tree was killed because an idiot cant remove his saw from the tree, so he (along with his forest guard companion) decided to cut the tree. (Age: 2,000+)
    *The clam was killed because they wanted to know the age of the clam. After killing it, they found out that they just killed the oldest living animal (400+)
    -We were able to succesfully stop light
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084

    p1nkbr0 said:


    -The rarest hair-eye color combination is red hair with green eyes. It helps that green eyes are the rarest color in the world.

    It's actually red hair with brown eyes.

    Red is the rarest hair colour, and blue is the rarest eye colour, however it is most rare to have a dominant and recessive gene combo when it comes to eye and hair colour, so the most common eye colour and least common hair colour would be the rarest combination.
    Thanks for the correction. Red hair and blue eyes is the rarest combination, however, green is the rarest color by eyes alone.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Tsar Nicholas II, Kaiser Wilhelm II, and king George V were all close relatives of eachother
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    edited January 2016
    Since this week is my birthday...I use the power that doesn't really exist to make this thread last all year because trivia is fun!!!(plus its way past the 4th and people are still trivia-ing)
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryMember Posts: 1,801
    Green eyes are the rarest eye color in the world? @p1nkbr0
    My eyes are green!
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    Honey-to-brownish-pink should be the rarest eye colour!
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    -In Korea and China, the number 4 is considered unlucky because in hanja, the word '4' (sa) is the same as the word 'dead'.
    -In Korea and China, you should never write a persons name in red ink, as only the names of dead people are written in red.
    -Tomato is a fruit, but we eat it as a vegetable. In Korea, many people believe that tomato is a vegetable, even though they eat it as a fruit.
    -There is a very serious discussion about bananas that suggests they are herbs, not fruit.
    -The square root of 6 is 2.449489742783... This is meaningless, but still a fact.
    -Any number multiplied by 9 will also sum to 9. For example, 9x23 = 207. 2+0+7 = 9.
    -There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
    -A common food in Peru is Cuy, which is actually a Guinea Pig. It is served whole with teeth still visible so you can tell it is not a cat. It tastes like oily chicken wings. I wouldn't recommend it.
    -The Korean word for belly pork is samgyupsal. This translates as 3 layered fat.
    -White wine can be made from red grapes. the colour comes from the skin, not the flesh of the fruit.
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    Bump
Sign In or Register to comment.