Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Derpdee is doing the covering the expiator again for the Fifth time

tzertzer Posts: 182Member
He really needs to stop it's everyone's loot not his :( ppl worked hard to get them parts and derpdee ruined it
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 3M
«1

Comments

  • ipadsipads Posts: 2,000Member, Arbiter
    It's not allowed to call put people on the forum in a bad way, can you remove the name please?
    But, not cool man.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    LOL I knew it was a load of bull when he claimed he wasn't doing that anymore :)

    Sadly, there's nothing you can do, and from what I understand, Bytebin does not see this behavior to be a form of trolling or unfair play. Hopefully, someday Bytebin will find this issue important enough to consider implementing some of the suggestions that players offered to help prevent such unpleasantness. In the meantime, all you can really do is just shrug and move on.
  • tzertzer Posts: 182Member
    tzer said:

    He really needs to stop it's everyone's loot not his :( ppl worked hard to get them parts and derpdee ruined it

    He's a freakin smartass
  • ipadsipads Posts: 2,000Member, Arbiter
    edited January 2016
    Sirentist said:

    ipads said:

    It's not allowed to call put people on the forum in a bad way, can you remove the name please?
    But, not cool man.

    Would this be considered calling him out for negative behavior when Bytebin doesn't really consider this to be negative behavior?
    Oh
    I don't know

    If that's the case then forget what I said, hah
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    I didn't go into the world looking for it. I raided several dungeons before I found the expiator dungeon unaided. I found it fair and square.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    derpdee said:

    I didn't go into the world looking for it. I raided several dungeons before I found the expiator dungeon unaided. I found it fair and square.

    "Unaided"? So, what sorts of aids have you been using before now?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    Sirentist said:

    derpdee said:

    I didn't go into the world looking for it. I raided several dungeons before I found the expiator dungeon unaided. I found it fair and square.

    "Unaided"? So, what sorts of aids have you been using before now?
    Everyone that I have blocked I raided the dungeon it was in or searched for old worlds...
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    Lol ,you just made a protected coridor for the ghosts too. So noone else can use it, im pretty sure thats not fair. But if devs ok with this then okey for me. But i think the devs have to
    add somekind of protector protection for the expiator untill all the infernal dungeons are not unlocked. Maybe a small or larg pro radius. So a selfish player cant keep everything for him self
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Lots of good suggestions on this related thread:

    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/22815/blocking-expiators/
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Removing a function only available in that world to all players except for one or two on a public world seems to be a rather game-breaking issue to me. However, Since it's not, and I think the amount of money he spends on teleporters plays into the consideration, I'm technically not saying anything bad about @derpdee and his ridiculous, inane, and immature tendencies to be a total d-bag to everyone in hell worlds.
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member

    Lol ,you just made a protected coridor for the ghosts too. So noone else can use it, im pretty sure thats not fair. But if devs ok with this then okey for me. But i think the devs have to
    add somekind of protector protection for the expiator untill all the infernal dungeons are not unlocked. Maybe a small or larg pro radius. So a selfish player cant keep everything for him self

    no, because then you can end up with the same problem, like in abandoned hell if you are trying to find and mark the purples, then some dbag could come along at the last minute and get the jump on you if you couldn't protect the expiator.

    Best idea so far in my opinion is not being able to put protectors on exp. (or at all in the map) until the world is like 3 days old or something, or until another hell spawns. I forget the details but it was along those lines.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,277Member, Arbiter
    Derp isn't the only person who does this. Back when I was a newish player I was happily marking the pink areas with plaques. Then a high profile player (I forget their name... It was a girls name... Michelle maybe?) did a Derp. At the time I was angry, but I also admired the ingenuity.

    If Deepworld don't have a problem, then I guess it's fair game. The challenge is to find the expiator before anyone else. Some people will share the red chests, others will take them all. As much as we kid ourselves otherwise, Deepworld is very much a game of every (man) for themselves.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    The only defense, in my opinion, would be to place a large enough protector that it becomes more costly than it's worth. Which I don't mind. I'll place a giga, if that's what it takes. I don't mind being a jerk back to jerks, especially in this game.
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

    The only defense, in my opinion, would be to place a large enough protector that it becomes more costly than it's worth. Which I don't mind. I'll place a giga, if that's what it takes. I don't mind being a jerk back to jerks, especially in this game.

    Very difficult to place large protectors in new worlds, though, because of the unlooted crates & barrels, plus often there is a purple dungeon nearby to expiator.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    This is by far the most selfish thing i have ever seen in deepworld.
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    Guess who protected this expiator too.
    image.png
    1024 x 768 - 924K
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Posts: 268Member
    So derp is saying he raided the expiator himself and he got it fair and square when he is not the one that recovered ALL the parts. Humans are selfish.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    derpdee said:

    Sirentist said:

    derpdee said:

    I didn't go into the world looking for it. I raided several dungeons before I found the expiator dungeon unaided. I found it fair and square.

    "Unaided"? So, what sorts of aids have you been using before now?
    Everyone that I have blocked I raided the dungeon it was in or searched for old worlds...
    You did this to me too when I found my first expitator you selfish (censored).
  • tzertzer Posts: 182Member

    So derp is saying he raided the expiator himself and he got it fair and square when he is not the one that recovered ALL the parts. Humans are selfish.

    Agreed
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Don't worry guys! I apparently like derpdee because I'm keeping him from activating the infernals.image
    Screenshot 2016-01-08 20.44.00.png
    2560 x 1600 - 2M
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    I really honestly think something must be done about this extremely selfish act.
    Under no circumstance should a player seal, not just one, not two, not even three, but more than 5 expirators in public worlds.

    Expirators should by every right be free to be used by everyone. Simply finding the expirator is no excuse to owning it.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    This is pretty douchey behavior. On the other hand, I wonder how many protectors it would take to block off the area he blocked. If nobody else can use it, NOBODY should be able to use it! Lol
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    KittyKupo said:

    This is pretty douchey behavior. On the other hand, I wonder how many protectors it would take to block off the area he blocked. If nobody else can use it, NOBODY should be able to use it! Lol

    He just protected all the way down to the expiator and a small part on the ground where he can dig some sceletons.
Sign In or Register to comment.