Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PC inventory numbers only go to 9999

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
I've noticed that now you can trade in increments of up to 100,000 which is VERY nice by the way, HOWEVER... if you play on PC you can still only see numbers up to 9999 in your inventory. It seems like an easy enough fix perhaps, all that needs to be done would show numbers higher than 9999 as #k like it does in the mac version.
For example, if I have 200,000 pieces of stone, it will show in my inventory as 9999, so I have no idea how much stone I actually have. It makes it difficult when trying to trade/give away items because I don't know how much I actually have. Then on the mac version, it would tell me I have 200k.

TL;DR version: Please let PC users see how much of an item we have if it's over 9999. :)

@mikelaurence

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 883Member
    I always play on Pc and this is bugging me to it would be very nice if it could be changed to 999k max like on Ios or mac version
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    YES PLEASE!!! I REALLY WANT THIS!!! (I want a lot done on PC) BUT I REALLY WANT THIS
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    tru tho. it hurts my kokoro to not be able to see all my dirt on pc ;(
  • LexiLexi EastPosts: 269Member
    I don't think it's a huge deal as we will only have 9999 dirt not like 9999 onyx so yeah.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Lexi said:

I don't think it's a huge deal as we will only have 9999 dirt not like 9999 onyx so yeah.

I have over 12k iron Ore... I think. I'd like to know how much I have.
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 883Member
    There is more than 20 items where i have more than 9999
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    Lexi said:

There are several items I have over 9999 of. It's not just dirt. If that was the case I wouldn't mind, but I'd like to know how many of the others I have. How are you supposed to know that you can give away/trade 20,000 of the item if you don't even KNOW you have 20,000 of the item?