Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New hair?

GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,262
I looted this hair, is it new?
image.png
1024 x 768 - 691K

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Yes. It is a new and funny hairstyle @GlobeTravel
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    I think that hair style is called, "Mad Scientist"... Actually, I don't know, and I really want to loot that hair... I call it that because it had the features and look from a cartoon show.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,251
    Make the color black and you'll look like Elvira xD
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,262
    Hazmana said:

I think that hair style is called, "Mad Scientist"... Actually, I don't know, and I really want to loot that hair... I call it that because it had the features and look from a cartoon show.

I'm pretty sure it's called bride
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378

Hazmana said:

I thought it was called "weave"...
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548

Hazmana said:

No, I'm pretty sure it's called Marge

• Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I changed my hair! And removed my hat, I feel a lot lighter and agile.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M