Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do we need a new premium market?

FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
edited January 2016 in Feedback and Game Ideas
The fact that all these new markets are here makes me go crazy considering the fact that no one is ever in these markets! I believe we should go back to the old way of markets and let Devs make their own markets and make these "player bought" markets go back to regular worlds. Also, I can never find any player with good items. All I find are new players and obnoxious players are think they are all that but aren't. So I think we need a new premium market since the fall of North Market. (This poll is not anonymous).

Do we need a new premium market? 17 votes

You're a smart man FreshX! I agree with both ideas
29%
Steve777FreshXcheese17GlobeLexi 5 votes
I don't like the premium market idea but closing down the "player made" markets is a good idea
11%
toadloverDragonux19 2 votes
I don't like the closing down of "player made" markets but the premium market idea is smart
41%
lilroller717LordOreoChatotTheParrotGashlyKittyKupoEtherealJewels 7 votes
That's it FreshX! You need to find a wall and bang your head on it for suggesting these stupid ideas
17%
lxlyWilliam2PIPTR0 3 votes

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,650Member
    That's it FreshX! You need to find a wall and bang your head on it for suggesting these stupid ideas
    Mainly, a lot of players would get REALLY pissed of if the devs just took away their market world status. Even if they were refunded, their worlds that they worked ok for a very long time wouldn just be abondoned. Furthermore, if the devs made a new premium market, who says anyone will go there, and that everyone there would still be an obnoxious idiot?
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Posts: 1,233Member
    You're a smart man FreshX! I agree with both ideas
    TBH I'm extremely tired of people making their own market worlds. I liked when NM and TS were really popular and it was a hub for every plsyer.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    edited January 2016
    Just refund the money and effort players did to make their world a market? No. It feels easier to just goto time square and find a trade, their personality and such doesn't matter. A new premium market? There isn't a gurantee it will be popular.

Deepworld can't make those worlds popular again without stripping the status and work of player market worlds, which is not up for debate.

Steve777 said:

TBH I'm extremely tired of people making their own market worlds. I liked when NM and TS were really popular and it was a hub for every plsyer.

You can still goto TS, there are always alot of players there with trades, just not as organized and consistent like before. Let's look at the positives, these market worlds bring in revenue. Revenue that supports the small team of devs that run the game.
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    I haven't traded much since North Market was deserted.. So I would say yes but I don't think its possible.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    I think they should just move player made markets to another section in the teleporter, called Player-Made Markets, or move Times Square, Piccadilly Circus, North Market, etc, all to am "Official Markets" tab or something. People would be pretty pissed if the market they worked on forever was suddenly demoted and they lost the goal they were working towards.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    I don't like the closing down of "player made" markets but the premium market idea is smart
    William2 said:

I think they should just move player made markets to another section in the teleporter, called Player-Made Markets, or move Times Square, Piccadilly Circus, North Market, etc, all to am "Official Markets" tab or something. People would be pretty pissed if the market they worked on forever was suddenly demoted and they lost the goal they were working towards.

I agree with this. You can't just take away something people worked hard on and spent their money on. A premium market might be a good idea though, because it would limit the amount of alts in market worlds that are just there to troll.
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughPosts: 136Member
    If there was only premium markets, no noobs could sell their earths!