Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

HE SCAMMED ME

XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Posts: 107Member
edited January 2016 in General
A person with the gamertag of (M*****) scammer me I was trading him dia rake, orange crystal, and son of man for 1 onyx! He said give first then trade and I said ok! So I gave him dia rake and orange crystal! Then he said ok now let's trade
So the.n I sent request and it said he offered onyx then he cancled it and told me to click fast and I did and he traded me zinc and I clicked it! HE SCAMMED ME @lisa can any thing be done about this and I told people in times squar and they said he has scammer them too! @mikelaurence you can review my inventory. And you will see! So please reply and tell me what you can do! Please ban him
Post edited by XboxGaming102 on

Comments

• SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    I would remove the name, it's against forum rules to call someone out negatively. There is nothing that can be done about your items since they are your responsibility.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIPosts: 1,244Member
    wowzas, gr8 grammerys.

Anyways, REMOVE THE NAME. You cannot call out anyone, in any negative fashion. BTW, there is nothing can be done. This is pretty much your fault. The only thing you can pretty much do, is to somehow convince the scammer to give you back, your items.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member

''then he cancled it and told me to click fast''.

Isn't that suspicious enough to cancel the trade immediately?

There's a glitch where canceling the trade like that will do something where the traded items get messed up and you receive a wrong item. It's very confusing
  • XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Posts: 107Member

How do I remove name
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member

How do I remove name

I will not answer your question. I will answer you question with a question.

What does the setting button do on the top right corner of this post?
  • XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Posts: 107Member
    Thansk
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    lmao ur fault. this is why when ppl are trading stuff like this there should be a middle-man.
  • Dragonux19Dragonux19 Posts: 57Member
    He is wanted....... I heard legends of him... I ve seen him, change names and appearance, he goes undercover through the day, and hunts in the night (NOT TRUE I JUST ADDED THIS TO SOUND MORE OF A LEGEND) and he possess the best scamming weapon... EARTHBLOCKS... beware affair of this beast who hunts for loot in Time Squares...

he also scammed me an orange cry...
  • LexiLexi EastPosts: 269Member
    Remove the Name
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    Why do people need to echo what's already been said?