Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found a jackalope head!

iNINJAYiiNINJAYi Top kek banter.Posts: 42Member
I was casually roaming around my Arctic world today and I got a Jackalope Head. I know that they are pretty damn rare. And I want to know from you lot, how rare they are.. Tell me in the comments.

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    About 1 oynx is the price
  • iNINJAYiiNINJAYi Top kek banter.Posts: 42Member
    @FreshX Really? Im not disappointed but I expected a bit more seem as though everyone wants one and their rarity.. Ill have to see what the others say first to make a judgement.
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 883Member
    FreshX said:

About 1 oynx is the price

more like 2 onyx
    @Electrox OOOOH! The price is goin' up! [evil grin]
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    iNINJAYi said:

@FreshX Really? Im not disappointed but I expected a bit more seem as though everyone wants one and their rarity.. Ill have to see what the others say first to make a judgement.

I don't know the exact price however that's what I believe it is. I know that people sell around that price though
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,277Member, Arbiter
    I wouldn't sell mine for less than 3 onyx, but the price has definitely dropped.
    @AMWhy k.