Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scammers...

3789MinecraftNinja3789MinecraftNinja Posts: 18Member
edited January 2016 in Questions
I am SOOOO mad! A player scammed me, another guy, and my brother! My brother offered a zebra head, he offered onyx, and then quickly changed it to zinc! Is there anything we can do about this?
Post edited by 3789MinecraftNinja on

Comments

• AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryPosts: 1,801Member
    Please remove the name. It's against the ToS to call out players negatively on the forums!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter

I am SOOOO mad! [Master] scammed me, another guy, and my brother! My brother offered a zebra head, he offered onyx, and then quickly changed it to zinc! Is there anything we can do about this?

Sadly, no. Trading is done at the risk of the players themselves. And, to quote lisa, being a [EBL] isn't against the rules. THere's nothing we can really do about that.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

I am SOOOO mad! ___ scammed me, another guy, and my brother! My brother offered a zebra head, he offered onyx, and then quickly changed it to zinc! Is there anything we can do about this?

Sadly, no. Trading is done at the risk of the players themselves. And, to quote lisa, being a [EBL] isn't against the rules. THere's nothing we can really do about that.
    Remove the name @p1nkbr0 :P
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    Remove the name from the post using the gear in the top right corner, please :D

Sorry, but your items are your responsibility. It sucks you lost such great items, but sadly there is nothing that can be done. All I can say is be wary of people in the future.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    If something seems sketchy, it probably is. Good rule of thumb.
  • Ok....