Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Any Ideas?

I have a couple SIMPLE ideas that would help quite a lot.

A tag that tells you what type of item you loot.

Like if you loot some clothes it will say: Hazmat Mask (Mask) x1

Or even: Smasheroid (Opulence) x100

And a slot when you look at worlds that shows worlds which your protectors or teleporters are in.

I'm pretty sure TONS of people have lost protectors and items like this.

Comments

• HermitessHermitess Member Posts: 592
    I definitely like the first idea. I think it's been suggested before (or something similar), but it's the sort of thing that needs to keep being suggested, because it'd be wonderful! I hate wondering what the heck I just looted and not being able to find it to see what it is.

The second is a good idea as well; I know you can see where your protectors are once you are in a world, but it'd be nice to see which worlds. That may have been suggested in the past as well, but also needs reiteration from time to time.
  • LASERBEAK12LASERBEAK12 Member Posts: 432
    Hermitess said:

I definitely like the first idea. I think it's been suggested before (or something similar), but it's the sort of thing that needs to keep being suggested, because it'd be wonderful! I hate wondering what the heck I just looted and not being able to find it to see what it is.

The second is a good idea as well; I know you can see where your protectors are once you are in a world, but it'd be nice to see which worlds. That may have been suggested in the past as well, but also needs reiteration from time to time.

I know that the protector idea has been active but not dungeon loot. >.<
    Anyways, I hate looking through all my inventory too.