Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Teleporters in private worlds

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
So I've been in many private worlds where all the teleports have been moved or removed completely, so I was under the impression that you can mind your own teleporters from your world. However, I just tried doing that and nothing happened? And I completely wrong assuming you can mine your own teleporters, or is there something you have to do first, like purify the world first?

Comments

• JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    You have to buy a mass teleporter to do that, no other ways.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    So how come people can have no teleporters in their world? If you buy a mass tele you can then remove the others?
    edited January 2016
    Yes with mass teleporter you can remove every blue tele from your world and its going in to your inventory if im right

Edit: you have to buy a diamond one to remove natural teles
    Hmm. The description of a mass teleporter is pretty misleading. it says "Power up your world with mass teleportation! Allow yourself, members, or everyone else to teleport to each other with the flick of a switch"

That sounds to me like if you buy a mass teleporter you can teleport TO people. It doesn't mention the natural teleporters at all. The diamond mass teleporter DOES include that you can destroy natural teleporters so that one does make sense.

Can I get a confirmation that the "destroyed" teleporters go to your inventory of if they're destroyed completely? From someone who's tested this out? I don't want to destroy the teleporters if I can't keep them!

Also thank you @JakeTheTom for the help :D
    One more note regarding personal teles... I have one, and all I really want is one more. Are teleporters tradable, and if so, how much do they usually go for?
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    You can't keep the teleporters-once they're destroyed, they're gone forever. Only diamond and onyx mass teleporters do that. And with Diamond and Onyx ones, the /tp (playername or landmark name) will teleport you to the player or landmark, and /su (playername) will teleport them to you, with a cooldown.
    edited January 2016
    Ok cool, so the ONLY way to get your own personal teleporters is to buy them off the crown shop? Do they ever show up in chests? or daily loots?

Oh, and are they tradable? How much do they go for if so?
    edited January 2016
    Youre welcome :smile:
    I can give you a free blue tele if you need. And i think its around 1-2 dias maybe.
    And dont forget if you once place the mass tele you cant move it to an other world.

Edit: 2 days ago blue tele was the daily loot.

Youre welcome :smile:
    I can give you a free blue tele if you need. And i think its around 1-2 dias maybe.
    And dont forget if you once place the mass tele you cant move it to an other world.

I would LOVE LOVE a free blue tele. I have one but it doesn't do me much good if I don't have another one to teleport between! Is there anything I can give you in return?
    I have a few so its free :smiley:
    Chose a trade world :)
    edited January 2016
    You're awesome! Want to meet in Millies Mini Mart? I love her world :3
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,215Member, Arbiter
    edited January 2016
    In your own private world, spawn teleporters are removable but the blue teles are not. As others have said, they can only be removed with dia or onyx mass teleporter. They are destroyed when removed (all activated, natural blue ones in one go).

The mass teleporter allows you to use the /tp command to go straight to a landmark, plaque or player. (If I remember right, with dia you can only go to player and with onyx, plaque and landmark too).

With onyx toucan use /su to summon a player to you. This has a 1 minute cool down so it's not effective to quickly bring everyone to one spot.

Through the teleporter menu, /tp can be set to you/members/all
    /su can be set to you/members

Be careful not to name a plaque with a player name, otherwise you will go to the player, not the plaque.
    If two plaques are labelled the same, you will teleport to one of them, but the rules for which I don't know. Perhaps someone else can fill that in.

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,030Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    I didn't realize the teleporter destruction automatically applied to ALL natural blue teleporters in one go, or that they had to be activated to be removed. That's very useful to know!
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Posts: 237Member
    i would love to see the natural blue teles in private worlds to be movable or storable by the owner.
    Also id love to see the turret, sign and other placement restrictions gone for the owner in private worlds
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

I didn't realize the teleporter destruction automatically applied to ALL natural blue teleporters in one go, or that they had to be activated to be removed. That's very useful to know!

They have to be activated. So, you still have to find them
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    AMWhy said:

In your own private world, spawn teleporters are removable but the blue teles are not. As others have said, they can only be removed with dia or onyx mass teleporter. They are destroyed when removed (all activated, natural blue ones in one go).

The mass teleporter allows you to use the /tp command to go straight to a landmark, plaque or player. (If I remember right, with dia you can only go to player and with onyx, plaque and landmark too).

With onyx toucan use /su to summon a player to you. This has a 1 minute cool down so it's not effective to quickly bring everyone to one spot.

Through the teleporter menu, /tp can be set to you/members/all
    /su can be set to you/members

Be careful not to name a plaque with a player name, otherwise you will go to the player, not the plaque.
    If two plaques are labelled the same, you will teleport to one of them, but the rules for which I don't know. Perhaps someone else can fill that in.

I can use the /su command, but not the /tp command on windows. which is the whole reason I bought the damn thing.
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    Sir_Athur said:

i would love to see the natural blue teles in private worlds to be movable or storable by the owner.
    Also id love to see the turret, sign and other placement restrictions gone for the owner in private worlds

I remember when I first started deepworld I was able to mine and store blue teleporters along with the orange ones into my inventory... Am I remembering right?
  • HermitessHermitess Posts: 592Member
    I definitely wish you could move them within the world they come in.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,030Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Smoothy said:

Sir_Athur said:

I remember when I first started deepworld I was able to mine and store blue teleporters along with the orange ones into my inventory... Am I remembering right?
    Yes, for a while it was possible to use a butler bot to mine unrepaired teleporters into inventory. I don't know if that was true of repaired teles as well. I think it was only possible to do on worlds that you owned. I don't think it was ever possible to mine them with a pick, though.