Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Arthur Quest

Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
Im stuck on the bombing part. and, well, i have a few questions.
1- do exploders count as bombs?
2-which bombs count as "bombs"?
3-is there any specific type of automata this is/isnt allowed?
Please answer, it would be even more helpful if @mikelaurence or @lisa answered.
But still, answer with whatever! as long as its related to this.

Comments

• FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    Explorers don't count as bombs, and anything with the name "bomb" counts as a bomb.
    BTW, could you not tag Mike, or Lisa? It really messes up their notifications.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    Fallers said:

Explorers don't count as bombs, and anything with the name "bomb" counts as a bomb.

oh, didnt know. sorry! lel.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244

Fallers said:

oh, didnt know. sorry! lel.
    Just don't tag them for reasons like these. You should tag them when your purchases are having a issue, or something.