Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can we still do this?

Kiilermax018Kiilermax018 Stealin' yo cookiesMember Posts: 8
Old timers of deepworld, remember when the graphics was completly different? Back then, you could create cracked blocks by using a sledgehammer on it, like i mean the cracked blocks you see in dungeons or ruined houses. You would mine it and get scrap or stone or wood, the cracked iron, stone, lots more. I was gonna create my own dungeon, as a game for my friend. Is this still possible With A different tool or has this been removed? P.S I've been here alot longer than the forum says

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,960
    Yep, just gotta use a hatchet now! You can distress most building blocks that way. :)
  • Kiilermax018Kiilermax018 Stealin' yo cookiesMember Posts: 8
    Ok! Thanks :smile:
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,087
    Sirentist said:

Yep, just gotta use a hatchet now! You can distress most building blocks that way. :)

Yeah, I remember for a while hatchets just had this awesome mine speed boost for wooden objects
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumMember Posts: 883
    Sirentist said:

Also hatchet dont work on pc they mine the blocks