Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Repetition in Worlds

Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Posts: 404Member
The following three pictures are of duplicate dungeons all within a ridiculously close proximity. How boring! You can see they are in the same world and you can tell by the coordinantes that two are nearly side by side and two are practically on top of each other. Come on devs. This isn't fun.

image.jpeg
2048 x 1536 - 965K
image.jpeg
2048 x 1536 - 859K
image.jpeg
2048 x 1536 - 752K

Comments

• MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsPosts: 521Member, Arbiter
    @Lexus1 I think they may have it set where they are randomly generated. At least you know exactly what to do quickly! :smiley: You pro, you.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,030Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Yeah, that's actually a cool fluke of the generation engine. I love it when I see weird stuff like that.
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Posts: 404Member
    edited January 2016
    @Millicent I can understand duplications in a world but the same one three times in a row. Nah. I can't make my emotes work on DW or I would be frowning. But then I would throw a smile up next to it. And where are my pictures. I can't see them?
    Sirentist said:

Yeah, that's actually a cool fluke of the generation engine. I love it when I see weird stuff like that.

Ok, between you and @Millicent I have been humbled. I won't complain again for a bit. Except one other thing. Lol. I wish that when you hit the yellow "Back" button you actually went back to where you were instead of the main forum page. (Big sigh). I have been meaning to ask about that but kept forgetting. (Another smiley face that I can't put on for whatever reason.)
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    I will buy your world just for that
    FreshX said:

I will buy your world just for that

You are right Fresh, I should not complain.
    4th one. Just saying..... Lol
    image.jpeg
    2048 x 1536 - 897K
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    Lexus1 said:

4th one. Just saying..... Lol

That's just ridiculous