Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

What Happened to the Link to the Blog?

SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,060Member, Moderator, Arbiter
edited January 2016 in Questions
Trying to get some info on ice sculptures and thought I remembered a blog post about them a long time ago, but I can't figure out how to get to the blog. Didn't there used to be a direct link to the blog in the forum sidebar?

Edited to add:
I did figure out how to get to the blog but it was very roundabout. I'm sure I remember a link in the sidebar. Hmph!

Comments

• toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,432Member, Arbiter
    Are you still having trouble? I just tried using the button, and had no problem getting there.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,060Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    There's a button to the blog? Here is what I see:

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 1.32.32 PM.png
    652 x 1610 - 187K
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,432Member, Arbiter
    Oops, I'm not sure why, but I thought you were talking about the wiki. There is not a blog section for me either. That being said, I'm pretty sure that section was removed when forum categories were being consolidated, so I think it has been gone for a while.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    For awhile, there was an "auto-poster" that posted to the blog category every time a new post came around.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    Added a link up top!
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,060Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Added a link up top!

Yay! -throws confetti-