Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Dungeon Generation 3.0

2»

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 72
    lets go
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206
    Please stop making these threads. Comment on the one Mike made already about this topic.
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Member Posts: 878

Please stop making these threads. Comment on the one Mike made already about this topic.

Wait what?
    Sirentist said:

Please stop trying to be the forum police. I promise you that the arbiters/mods are paying attention to things. Just give us a little space to do our jobs.

Also, this thread IS the thread that Mike originally made about the topic. As annoying as @mrjacket can be, this is one time when it's an appropriate gravedig, since Mike just linked here from the most recent server update thread (http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27888/server-update-2018-9-ilford).
    Interesting... my page showed that mrjacket made the discussion, and all it said was “lets go”. That’s the last time I leave my computer on with Inspect Element open. I wasn’t trying to be a backseat arbiter or anything. Like when someone litters and you tell them to stop or pick it up, I was just trying to help.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead MonacoMember Posts: 52
    Dungeons truly need an update. I'm glad to see the devs pumping out updates! keep it up guys!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936

Dungeons truly need an update. I'm glad to see the devs pumping out updates! keep it up guys!

Nah, just an old thread

Nah, just an old thread
    Mike said he’d try this out again.