Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Protectors Option

I've been playing this game for quite awhile, and I've used a lot of protectors. I was wondering if Deepworld could optimize protectors like adding people into your protectors instead of the ones who you're following . If you wanted to share 1 of the protector with your friend, you could add him into your protector instead of everyone else who you followed. I think there should be a little bit more options for the protectors instead of just sharing your protectors with everyone else that you followed.

P/S : My opinion only :)

Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    I like this idea. You could use commands like how you can add/remove people to your world, only with protectors.
  • SMD.DingDongSMD.DingDong Posts: 23Member
    Yeah, exactly.
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
    That would make it a lot less risky for people to work on projects together. You could pick people that you trust, I like it :0