Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Abuse on Yoshi Island

iNINJAYiiNINJAYi Top kek banter.Posts: 42Member
edited January 2016 in General
Today i was shocked. The owner of Yoshi Island verbally abused me. They need karma. They muted me aswell so I was defenceless. Please help. ;(

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    edited January 2016
    That's unfortunate that you were verbally abused. Email [email protected] , they should be able to check your chat log.

Edit: Oh, so you didn't just walk in and get bullied.
    Post edited by CloudxCloud on
  • iNINJAYiiNINJAYi Top kek banter.Posts: 42Member
    Ok thx
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    lisa said:

This should be a lesson to everyone:

If you are going to draw attention yourself, make sure that your chat logs are clean, you are not insulting and rude, you do not call other players inappropriate things, AND that you do not go around telling everyone you are underage. *sigh*

Sirentist said:

lisa i called someone a [EBL] [EBL]er and told him to go [EBL] his [EBL]y mother with a [EBL]-stick and then put that [EBL]-stick in his [EBL]ing [EBL] and then he VERBALLY ABUSED ME and i want JUSTICE

Lol story of my deepworld life... When someone cusses me out and I call them one word and they say "im reporting you now"
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

lisa i called someone a [EBL] [EBL]er and told him to go [EBL] his [EBL]y mother with a [EBL]-stick and then put that [EBL]-stick in his [EBL]ing [EBL] and then he VERBALLY ABUSED ME and i want JUSTICE

Wow she actually didn't wear throughout that entire post.

On the topic of underaged people playing, I ran into someone quite awhile saying that they were 12 and they could play since the app-store version said the age requirement was 12. Has that been updated or no, and did Apple even add a 13 age requirement yet?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    lisa said:

Sirentist said:

On the topic of underaged people playing, I ran into someone quite awhile saying that they were 12 and they could play since the app-store version said the age requirement was 12. Has that been updated or no, and did Apple even add a 13 age requirement yet?
    When you register for either Deepworld the game or the forum you agree to our TOS which states the age of 13. The end. :)

@Sirentist you are fired.
    She was hired? So that means.... Sirentist WAS A professional Player!!!!!
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    lisa said:

Sirentist said:

When you register for either Deepworld the game or the forum you agree to our TOS which states the age of 13. The end. :)

Wow @lisa such a tough cookie. And I'm sorry @Sirentist . I have you a goodbye so here it is...

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

Siren, have I introduced you to tumblr?
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    lisa said:

Sirentist said:

Haha, I told the guy that when we were arguing over the age requirement. He stated something along the lines of "who reads the ToS anyways".

I was just wondering, it's strange that Apple doesn't have a 13+ age requirement as a setting.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Posts: 268Member

lisa said:

Sirentist said:

Haha, I told the guy that when we were arguing over the age requirement. He stated something along the lines of "who reads the ToS anyways".

I was just wondering, it's strange that Apple doesn't have a 13+ age requirement as a setting.
    They have the 12+ but its up the game itself to choose its age restriction.