Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Do You Have A Question for the Devs?

FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
As you know, @mikelaurence has began using twitch. Not everyone wants to sign up for Twitch so they can only ask one question and not everyone can stay up until 11:30 for the whole thing (I say 11:30 because I live in New York which is an hour later than CST), however I can. If you leave a question you really want to ask. I will write down your questions and write down the answer. I will post your questions and answers on forums the day after the stream is over because I need some damn sleep! So get to it Deepworld! Give me your questions and I will give you your answer!

Please Note- If the question was already asked in a previous stream, I will answer your question. Also, not all questions get answered, however most will.

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    " Besides player suggested blocks, what blocks does the art team have in mind? "
    " What blocks can be expected to come out? "
    " What is love? "
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,643Member
    Any updates on the science stuff?
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member

" What is love? "

Something I lost..

However I will ask that for you. :smile: