Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

@Yoshi. Hunted

strkillerstrkiller Posts: 99Member
@Yoshi. No one hired me to kill you , this is personal , think about your actions yoshi.
image.jpg
2048 x 1536 - 953K

Comments

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    As much as I think these threads are spam, I'm slightly intrigued. I'm becoming invested in the kills of a rogue bounty hunter. *gets popcorn*
  • strkillerstrkiller Posts: 99Member
    Nice i know a soulution at the end of each week ill post all the people i hunted in one post.
    So it wont classified as spam.
    strkiller said:

Nice i know a soulution at the end of each week ill post all the people i hunted in one post.

Sounds good. :)
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryPosts: 1,801Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

As much as I think these threads are spam, I'm slightly intrigued. I'm becoming invested in the kills of a rogue bounty hunter. *gets popcorn*

I like it more than you @p1nkbr0 -steals popcorns-
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    I fought against you before, quite the jerky spammer.

It's intriguing how players switch to an "empty" hand in the middle of a pvp fight and claims that they aren't using jerky or canisters...like what's the purpose of switching to an empty hand when you're getting shot at lol...
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryPosts: 1,801Member

It's intriguing how players switch to an "empty" hand in the middle of a pvp fight and claims that they aren't using jerky or canisters...like what's the purpose of switching to an empty hand when you're getting shot at lol...

You can shoot and eat jerky at the same time on windows!!! @DaBiscuitGod :grin:
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Aether said:

What's the hot key for that anyways?

Aether said:

What's the hot key for that anyways?
    [z], same for mac. Plus, there's a separate pop-up to use jerky on iOS, if you choose that.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member

Psst, it happens when you dont shoot anymore. Ive seen my character uneqquip my gun when testing pvp player interaction via another device.
    I only use canisters , i dont use jerkies :)
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member
    I feel better now. Yoshi killed me for no reason on a non-PVP world when I was exploring.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Posts: 268Member
    So you telling me you are going to hunt people down and post it here with the topic as general...I dont understand how this is even general XD *grabs popcorn*
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Posts: 951Member

This has happened to me before. Lotsa lulz were hadz after I rekt him.