Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Hey Deepworld

KillingUGirlKillingUGirl Posts: 75Member
Hello deepworld, I just wanted to drop a note and not just disappear. I haven't been on much at all and probably won't be and I just wanted to make sure to say thanks to all the wonderful people that I've met, albeit few, I really appreciate meeting you all and all your help and friendships. I decided to stop playing for awhile since everytime I did I was actually becoming physically ill because of the stress associated with the level of harassment and cruelty I was experiencing in game, I decided that no game is worth that, life is too precious and putting myself in such a negative environment everyday made no sense, I would never hang around such horrible people in real life, and honestly I feel sad for most of them because their lives must be miserable. It's unfortunate as well that the devs almost seem to protect this hostile environment, it is after all their game and is a reflection of them, but they seem oblivious or have just checked out. I think the best thing that could happen is for deepworld to be bought out by people that have the time and resources to invest in it. Oh well! Enough of that! I know most people don't want to hear about things like this, ( let's only think happy thoughts and ignore the elephant in the room lol) so I'll keep it short. Thanks again to all the decent people I've met there is definitely a good side of deepworld, and I wish the best for all of you and thank you again for your kindness and generosity in a world that those things weren't the norm.

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,211Member
    I am bummed you are leaving. You are one of few I was able to actually hold a conversation with and enjoyed it. Take the jeep out and get dirty! I do hope you pop in and out to say hi. If not no worries. Enjoy life and all of its wild wonders.

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Aw, I'm sorry to see you go, as well. You've always been someone I enjoy hanging out with. I'm sorry so much of your Deepworld experience was so awful, but I'm glad we got to be friends, and I totally understand the need to leave. Thank you so much for the hard work you put into helping get Newkidland more up-to-date! If/when you do come back around, be sure to let me know. In the meantime, may your adventures be less harrowing and your gaming be full of fun and laughter. Take care.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    Aww, I'll be sad to see you go. I know we never really talked, but every post I saw from you was always intelligent and right on point. We need more people like you, and it's sad that the scum is scaring people like you away. Take care, and I hope you find a new game with a community you enjoy :)
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Sad to see you leave. I only saw you couple times in game and a few more on the forums. You seem like a genuinely nice individual, and good luck on your future endeavors.
  • Professor_PotatoProfessor_Potato crayonsPosts: 1,330Member
    goodbye idk you but you seem chill so wanna come over and netflix and chill some time?w
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Posts: 416Member
    Although I haven't known you, farewell, and good luck with life.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsPosts: 521Member, Arbiter
    Thank you for your kind message Killi. I just responded back to you. You will be so terribly missed. I desperately wish that this game had more amazing people like yourself. Enjoy life, it's too short! Hugs!!
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    derpdee said:

I am bummed you are leaving. You are one of few I was able to actually hold a conversation with and enjoyed it. Take the jeep out and get dirty! I do hope you pop in and out to say hi. If not no worries. Enjoy life and all of its wild wonders.

@derpdee enjoying something that isn't mean or messed up? What a surprise!

Anyways I'm sorry to see you have to go away because of harassment and other unnecessary game play.

Deepworld's reporting system is not in tip-top shape however it is still there for our help. There is no one to really stop anyone from saying anything. Major curse words have been censored and people have been banned from the game for their bad actions. However it doesn't stop them to come back and still torment players. When I left Deepworld for six months it was because I was upset with the graphic changes and that did leave me to some bad consequences on fourms when I started complaining about it. You're reason for your break makes complete sense and I respect you for that. My advice is to take a few months off, enjoy some time with people you actually know (that's a joke because most people don't really know each other in the game) and relax. When you come back, start on a new and good foot. Only worry about your old problem a little bit because this will remind you of why you left and could make you think of making the right choice. And maybe here and there, enjoy yourself in the game. When I say that I mean break a small rule no one cares about. Like bomb the poop in a non bombable world or say a swear that is worth it because you found something amazing (if it's a notch I'll buy for 2 oynx). However for now, have a nice break.
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    Sorry to see you go. You are such a kind person and will be truly missed. I understand why you are going and I hope to see you again in the future.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIPosts: 1,244Member
    Rest in peace. I honestly hope you come back, soon.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    The player left, I suggest the same to this thread for those who are in it.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member

If you've noticed, she's still liking the posts. She may not be playing the game, but she IS checking this thread :3
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    KittyKupo said:

If you've noticed, she's still liking the posts. She may not be playing the game, but she IS checking this thread :3
    I'm not sure she wants to leave, but she knows it's for the best... at least for now. I just hope everything goes well!!! =)
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member