Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Order of the Moon?

VesuviusVesuvius IGN : TeruPosts: 252Member
Release date said on the codex - June 2015
The year now - 2016

Comments

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Vesuvius said:

The year now - 2016

The benefits of the Order are in place, however, the icon is not currently functional. (Although in the game)
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    p1nkbr0 said:

Vesuvius said:

The year now - 2016

The benefits of the Order are in place, however, the icon is not currently functional. (Although in the game)
    Like @p1nkbr0 said. In any event, the beta round is almost over and we'll have a build with an icon in the app store within a couple weeks.
  • VesuviusVesuvius IGN : TeruPosts: 252Member

p1nkbr0 said:

Vesuvius said:

The year now - 2016

Like @p1nkbr0 said. In any event, the beta round is almost over and we'll have a build with an icon in the app store within a couple weeks.
    That cleared up my confusion, by the way, i knew the actual benefits of the order were in place i just wanted to know about the icon :blush:
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    what are the benefits? ik u get it by using crowns but what are they?
  • HexterXDHexterXD Inside A Studio Making A T.V ShowPosts: 281Member
    Welp...better get my pickaxe, CUZ IM GOING TO THE MOON WITH THIS NEW CROW!
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    HexterXD said:

Welp...better get my pickaxe, CUZ IM GOING TO THE MOON WITH THIS NEW CROW!

Shh...
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter

what are the benefits? ik u get it by using crowns but what are they?

At the moment, I think just an xp bonus depending on your rank.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    The order of the moon allows you to vote on reports and gives you an exp boost depending on your rank. I'm the lowest order I believe and I get 10% or 15% bonus to everything I do.
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Posts: 416Member
    KittyKupo said:

The order of the moon allows you to vote on reports and gives you an exp boost depending on your rank. I'm the lowest order I believe and I get 10% or 15% bonus to everything I do.

Nope, order of the moon does NOT allow for voting on reports, that is unlocked by reaching a specific level (10/15) I believe
    CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

Nope, order of the moon does NOT allow for voting on reports, that is unlocked by reaching a specific level (10/15) I believe
    Ah. I didn't know that, I just know that I tried to vote on reports after getting order of the moon, and so I thought that was the reason :3
    KittyKupo said:

CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

Ah. I didn't know that, I just know that I tried to vote on reports after getting order of the moon, and so I thought that was the reason :3
    Sounds fair.

Hey, I'll need confirmation from whomever, though.
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

As far as I know, voting on reports is actually unlocked when you enter the Order of the Crow.
    DaMorlock said:

CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

As far as I know, voting on reports is actually unlocked when you enter the Order of the Crow.
    What is required for Crow?
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    DaMorlock said:

CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

I do not have an order of the crow, but I do have an order of the moon, and I am able to vote on reports.
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Posts: 268Member
    Diane said:

DaMorlock said:

CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

I do not have an order of the crow, but I do have an order of the moon, and I am able to vote on reports.
    Spend money for those benefits
    Diane said:

DaMorlock said:

CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

Same. I wasn't able to vote, but then when I got Moon I could. Idk if it was because of my level or the Moon, but either way it happened at the same time so I'm going with any Order can vote :open_mouth:
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited January 2016
    CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

KittyKupo is correct: order of moon does indeed allow voting (any rank, just like order of crow). Leveling up will NOT let you vote (unless the level is somewhere north of level 35 -- I have an unordered alt at level 35 and cannot view reports in that account).

Edited to add:
    LOL an unordered alt. SHE IS VERY DISORDERLY
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    KittyKupo said:

DaMorlock said:

CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

Iron is:
    Level 20
    10k areas (I think)
    25 teles repaired (I think)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

KittyKupo said:

DaMorlock said:

CoolAsIce said:

KittyKupo said:

Iron is:
    Level 20
    10k areas (I think)
    25 teles repaired (I think)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Level 20 for iron, 30 for brass, 40 for sapp, and 50 for ruby
    5k for iron, then 10k, then 20k, then 40k.
    25, 50, 100, 200.
    Sirentist said:

Edited to add:
    LOL an unordered alt. SHE IS VERY DISORDERLY

If she's being very disorderly you might have to send her back to alt training. :O

• VesuviusVesuvius IGN : TeruPosts: 252Member
    Bruh what is happening?