Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

An Option to Remove Yourself from a World

William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
So, I know many of us face the problem that we have been added as a member to a bajillion worlds and it takes a hella long time to find one world in our members list. I'd love the feature to be able to remove yourself from a world. I'm a member of soo many worlds it takes me about 5-10 minutes to find one. If I had this I would be content for the rest of ever!

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,648Member
    I'd love this! There are so many worlds I want to go to, but it have to search for 5 minutes. There are so many useless abandoned worlds that I'm a member of.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    I'm one of those people who isn't as popular as you, surprise surprise motha fucka. But I mean I guess this would be helpful
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    I still think changing pretty much everything from a "page" to a scroll button is much better than this.

Or you know, the ability to search through added worlds.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Posts: 953Member
    I'm not popular or anything but it does take a long ass (EBL if innapropriate for this convo.) to find my wolrds that friends added me to.