Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Graphics Wars

VesuviusVesuvius IGN : TeruPosts: 252Member
edited January 2016 in Questions
Since many players said they "preferred the old graphics" and not the recent 2.0 graphics, i though why not make a poll? You decide!

Graphics Wars 27 votes

"I LIKE THE OLD GRAPHICS"
29%
jellysnakeLyvenFreshXSookaZatLavaWareGlobeShadow711 8 votes
"2.0 is pretty good"
25%
William2Steve777GilbyCloudxCloudAMWhyFallersCoolAsIce 7 votes
"I don't care"
44%
iiUb3rdrxginp1nkbr0awesomeo13LordOreoMr_Cow_GamesBloonsminecheese17Howl.shock_waveWeabooSushiTukik 12 votes
"They shouldn't have changed...."
0%

Comments

• VesuviusVesuvius IGN : TeruPosts: 252Member
    The fourth option is where you can state your opinion of what shouldn't have been changed in the update (e.g hair, items etc.)
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    edited January 2016
    "2.0 is pretty good"
    Aw, when I first read the title, I thought it was a art competition. Anyway.
    The talk and discussion of old graphics is old and done. It's best that we stop talking about the old graphics and just accept the new ones.

• To bring back the old graphics, you'd need new sprites
    • To bring back the old graphics, you'd need Quinn's permission.
    • To bring back the old graphics, you'd need to code them to work with the newest version of Deepworld
    • It's much easier to just accept the new graphics, in my opinion they look much better then the V1.
    • Since the devs couldn't fund quinn anymore, he quit. If the old graphics were to be brung back, we'd only have the old set that wouldn't mesh with the new graphics. Would be a waste to bring all those old graphics back and reskin the new ones with Quinn's art style.
    • The money and time spent on the V2 graphics would be a waste if we were able to just convert everything back to V1.
    • Let's say we COULD bring them back. This would only satisfy some of the game community. The time and money would've been put to much better use with our advertising.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Posts: 882Member
    edited January 2016
    :neutral: you people are just.. BLAH
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    Threads like these remind me why I love the button for "mark all viewed"
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,328Member
    Can we please stop with these threads.

It is past the point where it would ever be viable for deepworld to change back the graphics.

Please, just drop it
  • VesuviusVesuvius IGN : TeruPosts: 252Member
    Millicent said:

The talk of graphics is soooooooo boring. Why even bring it up? I give this thread an eyeroll. Sorry @Vesuvius The graphics are what they are and there's really no point in continually discussing it.

Sorry then :neutral:
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLPosts: 3,605Member
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    edited January 2016

Aw, when I first read the title, I thought it was a art competition. Anyway.
    The talk and discussion of old graphics is old and done. It's best that we stop talking about the old graphics and just accept the new ones.

• To bring back the old graphics, you'd need new sprites
    • To bring back the old graphics, you'd need Quinn's permission.
    • To bring back the old graphics, you'd need to code them to work with the newest version of Deepworld
    • It's much easier to just accept the new graphics, in my opinion they look much better then the V1.
    • Since the devs couldn't fund quinn anymore, he quit. If the old graphics were to be brung back, we'd only have the old set that wouldn't mesh with the new graphics. Would be a waste to bring all those old graphics back and reskin the new ones with Quinn's art style.
    • The money and time spent on the V2 graphics would be a waste if we were able to just convert everything back to V1.
    • Let's say we COULD bring them back. This would only satisfy some of the game community. The time and money would've been put to much better use with our advertising.

I actually heard that it wasn't a thing of rights or any of that... It's just that it, changed. That's all @mikelaurence said...

I also do like the old graphics. However new graphics are good too. But I will stop here so I don't say something I regret.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member
    edited January 2016
    "I don't care"
    No.

-Mikelaurence 2015