Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Deepworld Facial Hair: 2016

SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
As requested:

image

Comments

  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,700Member, Arbiter
    I thought the beard Seneca and the gamekeeper were switched? Maybe that's just me.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter

    I thought the beard Seneca and the gamekeeper were switched? Maybe that's just me.

    Nope -- according to the plist coordinates, gamekeeper is definitely that bushy one that looks like the Hogwarts gamekeeper's beard and the Seneca is the curlicue one that looks like Seneca Crane's beard:

    Hogwarts Gamekeeper:
    image

    Seneca Crane's Beard:
    image
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,029Member
    Ya I got confused with those names to, I kept thinking gamekeeper for the hunger games map.
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    LordOreo said:

    Ya I got confused with those names to, I kept thinking gamekeeper for the hunger games map.

    So sirentist goes thru all the trouble to post this just because you asked for it in the other thread, don't you think you could at least say thanks or put a like on it? LOL
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    Thanks Siren :3 I had always thought the gamekeeper beard was the Seneca beard cause, you know, he was a Hunger Games gamekeeper.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Posts: 440Member
    These... Thank you!
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,029Member
    edited January 2016
    Diane said:

    LordOreo said:

    Ya I got confused with those names to, I kept thinking gamekeeper for the hunger games map.

    So sirentist goes thru all the trouble to post this just because you asked for it in the other thread, don't you think you could at least say thanks or put a like on it? LOL
    She didn't have to do it if she didn't want to do it, I did comment on how it helped out a lot in the other thread and in this thread. But either way, thank you Sirentist :smiley:
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Glad to help out; I know people have been asking for something like these charts for a long time. And thanks for acknowledging it -- it's always nice to feel appreciated :)
  • OxidisOxidis Posts: 794Member, Arbiter
    For some reason, each sprite in the image files are stretched for another two pixels around the sides. That's why the edges look fuzzy. You can crop them out to see what they actually look like ingame.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Oxidis said:

    For some reason, each sprite in the image files are stretched for another two pixels around the sides. That's why the edges look fuzzy. You can crop them out to see what they actually look like ingame.

    I thought they looked close enough for people to be able to tell what they are in game -- but feel free to post your own chart :)
Sign In or Register to comment.