Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

How zoom out (perception lv9 on pc ) (resolved)

LordVictorFirstLordVictorFirst Posts: 29Member
edited January 2016 in Questions
Hello, I play on Pc , I'm perception lv 9 but I don't no how zoom out. When i press H he say to I must use ( - ) button but This not zoom out, I have test on num- pad And on The six ( 6 ) button but this is no zoom out, I really need help please
Post edited by LordVictorFirst on

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    It should be the + and - (plus and minus) buttons. Press and hold. You may not see a huge amount of zoom at perception level 9, though.
  • LordVictorFirstLordVictorFirst Posts: 29Member
    Sirentist said:

It should be the + and - (plus and minus) buttons. Press and hold. You may not see a huge amount of zoom at perception level 9, though.

no sorry this is not zooming out
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Posts: 729Member
    actually, perception 9 on PC is AMAZING.
    edited January 2016
    I am very happy that I can possess an icredible ability to zoom but I would use it .. :(
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Hello, I play on Pc , I'm perception lv 9 but I don't no how zoom out. When i press H he say to I must use ( - ) button but This not zoom out, I have test on num- pad And on The six ( 6 ) button but this is no zoom out, I really need help please

Sirentist said:

no sorry this is not zooming out
    The +/- buttons are not above the 6 or on the numeric keypad. They are in the top right of your keyboard, beside the zero ...

Maybe there is some zoom problem on the PC build, though. Another player was having trouble zooming out as well.
    do you use a qwerty claver or a azerty claver? personally i Use azerty , at right of i have °)] and +=}
  • HermitessHermitess Posts: 592Member
    I use qwerty with my PC. I don't have issues with zooming out. The other player that was having issues had a broken - key and was looking for an alternative way to zoom out.
    Hermitess said:

I use qwerty with my PC. I don't have issues with zooming out. The other player that was having issues had a broken - key and was looking for an alternative way to zoom out.

Ho, this other player is maybe me, It is my new compte but my touch key is not broken in reallity , it is the game to was broken, thank you I go see my old post and update him
    edited January 2016
    Ahhh, okay! Well, I definitely agree (with the other post) that we ought to be able to personalize what keys we want to do different things!
    I think we need to put pressure on developers for them to do this as soon as possible before other less important improvements
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Problem is most people use QWERTY not AZERTY. The would be for an extremely small amount of users.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

Problem is most people use QWERTY not AZERTY. The would be for an extremely small amount of users.

You have a problem?
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 254K

p1nkbr0 said:

You have a problem?
    Ok, switching the Z and the Y doesn't make it AZERTY, it just makes it QWERTZ: the german version of QWERTY.

QWERTY, QWERTZ, and AZERTY refer to the first six letters on the top row of letters. (not numbers)

QWERTY = English
    QWERTZ = German
    AZERTY = French

With that in mind, however, if the game does not support QWERTZ or AZERTY, it could adversely affect international users of the game on PC and Mac. I'd like to change my above answer to add urgency to adding international keyboard support.
    Have you got a help for changer the azerty claver into a qwerty claver ? on windows 10
    edited January 2016
    Hey, I have modified my clavier into a qwerty claver with regionals options in windows but in the game, It is azerty and not qwerty. I need help
    OK IT IS GOOOOOD I MODIFIED LANGUAGE IN STEAM ACCOUNT AND ZOOM ARE AMAZING , For evryboddy in my situation... WE CAN , C'est pas parceque on est fraçais qu'on y arrive pas!!!!
    Thank you everyboody for your help
    De rien! I'm glad it got resolved!
  • AldeysAldeys Posts: 36Member

OK IT IS GOOOOOD I MODIFIED LANGUAGE IN STEAM ACCOUNT AND ZOOM ARE AMAZING , For evryboddy in my situation... WE CAN , C'est pas parceque on est fraçais qu'on y arrive pas!!!!

J'ai le même problème, tu peux me dire ce que tu as fait exactement ? Quand je change la langue dans Interface de Steam, ça ne change rien au jeu
  • GRAPTIK_BLIZZARDGRAPTIK_BLIZZARD World Name: Geen EdenPosts: 564Member
    Aldeys said:

J'ai le même problème, tu peux me dire ce que tu as fait exactement ? Quand je change la langue dans Interface de Steam, ça ne change rien au jeu
    This is what they said:
    I have the same problem, can you tell me what you do exactly? When I change the language interface of Steam, it does not change the game
    Your french language comprehension is rather good Graptik. Anyway, do you have a resolution for my issue ?
    Aldeys said:

Your french language comprehension is rather good Graptik. Anyway, do you have a resolution for my issue ?

Is the game in french? or is something else the problem?
    No the game is in a perfect english

The problem is the same as the autor, I can only zoom in with +
    edited February 2016
    Aldeys said:

you must change your claver in parameters into a qwerty claver in pc parameters and change language in steam options and you must use the button at left of + bottum

Aldeys said:

you must change your claver in parameters into a qwerty claver in pc parameters and change language in steam options and you must use the button at left of + bottum
    Yeah. The game only works with QWERTY set ups. Since you cannot change the controls in game, the only way for it to work is to change your system settings.
    Merci ça marche parfaitement, c'est beaucoup mieux avec un tel zoom

Et dire que ça faisait plusieurs mois que je cherchais et que j'avais déjà un langage anglais configuré, mais je savais pas que ça avait un rapport avec ça

Thank you :)